Reaction score
Hi,

I have recently purchased the Bank Balance Boost upgrade from the store but when trying to activate it, it just will not work.

It says I have the 50m that I can distribute to my save files so the purchase is definitely complete. I select the amount that I want to set to my team and click apply to game and it says that it will process when I next save the game. I exit the store and save the game and let time pass but still no money. I reload the save and the money is not available. I thought I may have to be in a transfer window for it to update so I waited till January and tried again with no luck. Not sure whats wrong with it.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have recently purchased the Bank Balance Boost upgrade from the store but when trying to activate it, it just will not work.

It says I have the 50m that I can distribute to my save files so the purchase is definitely complete. I select the amount that I want to set to my team and click apply to game and it says that it will process when I next save the game. I exit the store and save the game and let time pass but still no money. I reload the save and the money is not available. I thought I may have to be in a transfer window for it to update so I waited till January and tried again with no luck. Not sure whats wrong with it.

Thanks.

I'm sorry I don't know.
But it seems like a robbery to buy balance-upgrade, why don't you just buy the Real Time Editor?

Or Add another manager with a rich club far away and buy one of your youth or 2nd team players for 10Million.