Banned from Champions Cup!

Staubflankerl

Reaction score
Hello!

My team Wolfsburg got banned from the Champions Cup because they made a loss of of ~€27M. Before I received this message I thought my club finances are very good?!

In May I got a projected profit of ~€54M and on June 1st i got a projected loss of ~€22M.
This season the board decided to build a new Stadium - is that the reason for my problem?

How can I handle this? What's the solution for my problem?
Thank you for your help.

what happened happened you should play another season and hope to have a profit by the end of it

Stadium Costs don't count towards FFP.

What are your wages compared to your income (not compared to your budget)?
Do you have players being payed off over 48 months as that absolutely destroys a clubs long term solvency!

Keep a close eye on your wage bill and try and trim an excess players that are not needed, there is always a few lurking in the reserves / U21.... like Anderson when he was with United!!

Stadium Costs don't count towards FFP.

What are your wages compared to your income (not compared to your budget)?
Do you have players being payed off over 48 months as that absolutely destroys a clubs long term solvency!

Total Wage Costs (this season): €115,990,660
Total Income (this season): €222,683,820

Probably a bug, I'm sure someone else on here had a similar problem where they were in a lower league and the board built a new stadium they couldn't fill and they were docked points for being bankrupt.

Similar to George Reynolds at Darlington a few years back

Probably a bug, I'm sure someone else on here had a similar problem where they were in a lower league and the board built a new stadium they couldn't fill and they were docked points for being bankrupt.

Similar to George Reynolds at Darlington a few years back

That would make me angry...
I built up a real good squad which made me happy and now I don't want to play again with my team because a season without my deserved participation in the Champions Cup would be very boring! :S:(

Holy **** I didn't realise they actually gave out punishments for bad finances. That sucks mate especially considering you took care of your finances.

That would make me angry...
I built up a real good squad which made me happy and now I don't want to play again with my team because a season without my deserved participation in the Champions Cup would be very boring! :S:(

Ive just been sacked from Newcastle in October 2017, won 2 league titles, 2 fa cups, 2 league cups, 1 champions league, euro super cup and world club cup. Built up a rather impressive squad only to have Abeid (who had played max 5 games a season) began to cry about not playing, I then had 18 1st team players want a meeting. Moral dropped and Fat Mike sacked me due to low moral! lol

Back