Barca, 1st season, Winger

• Thread starter Thread starter Kweck
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 836

Kweck

Reaction score
I am halfway in my 1st season and i am already thinking of who should replace Pedro next season.

There is two options that fits the bill so far:

Alexis Sanchez
Juan Manuel Mata

Both are flexible as they can be used on either wing or as a striker (Need to train Mata for AMR but i doubt that will be an issue)

I cant decide between the two because some of Sanchez mentals attributes are mediocre, yet he has some immense phsyical ones.

While Mata is spanish, will probably be more expensive as he is with Valencia and has slightly lower physical attributes.

Who do you guys think i should go for?

Last edited:
I have considered him too, but it would be kinda annoying when he is off to the AFC though.

Thanks.

Sanchez stats go up massively in training mate.

True. I am leaning towards Mata right now since i will use Messi on the right quite often.

On the other hand Sanchez would work out well if i switch Villa to the left and Messi upfront.

Decisions, decisions lol

Last edited:
Piotr Trochowski. I believe he plays for HSV. He's not an incredible, twenty goals a season player, but he's brilliantly consistent and not very expensive, absolutely brilliant as a utility player. Otherwise I'd agree with Gervinho, and sticking to Pedro/Jeffren.

Gotta agree with Trochowski. Got him on my Spurs save, and he's incredible.

Back