Reaction score
I'm in need of some advice please. I have manages several big clus on FM such as AC Milan, Inter, Juventus,Valencia, Arsenal and Bayern Munich with each team i have designed good effective tactics with which i have won numerous trophies.

So why is it that when i have come to manage Barcelona, everything has suddenly gone wrong. My play is poor and disjointed, i dont create chances and if i do they are usually long range pot shots, my team cant pass a ball and my defence is dodgy to say the least.

I'm Currently in my first season and Sold Eidur Gudjohnson and Bought Diego Capel and play 4-3-3. I'm currently 10th in LigaBBVA with a record of 2 wins and 3 defeats in 7 games

Team is.

Valdes
Alves Puyol Marquez/ bidal
Keita
Xavi Iniesta
Messi Capel
Eto'o

You could always try JP Woody's New tactic its based on the play of Barcelona and its a 5-4-1 which will work with you team and if that dose not work i would suggest Creating a tactic Short passing high tempo like barca play

Maybe ur team needs time to adapt to ur tactics, or it could be that ur tactics dun suit barca. if u stil cant get results over time, i would suggest that u use jp woody's josep guardiola tactics as so far, it has worked well for me.

For me, Barca adapt well with 4-2-3-1(2 defensive mid, 2 winger, 1 attacking mid, 1 st)

Mainly it should be your passing, and also take into account of signing forst team players will unsettle a team's rhythm. 7 games is usually enough to see the difference though. Maybe its the rare occurence of all your players not being on form.

take it easy...i starded very well andd i didn't change my tactic just ajusted to play Very attacking football(like they do in IRL) ...but then it starded getting realy bad i came 2th :':)'(