barca help

• Thread starter Thread starter vetza
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

vetza

Reaction score
Im playing 4-3-3 formation with 3 strikers - Villa Messi and Cavani... Whats the best role for Messi, help?

i play him as tranquilista and support.. it means he will come back and help regain possession like in RL, then play DV as target man and Cavani as advanced forward :-)

I play him AMR as inside forward attack... Awesome! 10 games, 10 goals, avg rating of 8.02

it means he's a type of player who will come back and win the ball back off the opposition

First of all, I was kidding. Secondly, it's a 'trequartista', it's Italian. And third, no, he doesn't. He has hardly any defensive responsibilities :P

I play him as AMR inside forward, but tbh with Barca you hardly have to do anything at all. For the lulz I left first half of season to manage for assman and still ended up #1 in the spanish league. After that i decided to find a different job :P

A trequartista does not try to win the ball back fromt he opposition, that's an attacking midfielder (the majority of the time) a trequartista just looks for space when not in possession. They only provide an attacking threat really, basically, they are a playmaker (like messi in real life)

Back