CB Pique
CM Iniesta
CM Mountinio
AMR Messi
AML Vicente
ST Milevskyi
ST Aguero

Subs Viera (Goalkeeper) Azpilicueta Colocinni Veloso Camonasi Tevez Keirrison

I also have Bojan, Santon, Sakho, Busquets, Henrique (on loan), Camacho, Laurito and more youth players as backup.

Maybe trying to get new LB? Some young guy like Marcelo or something like him.

a big boshing defensive mid to provide an alternative ay of playing. iniesta and moutinho are not really makele/essien/roy keane types.

ashley cole is one of the best left backs in the world so no need to replace him. a versatile defender as backup would be a good idea. phillip lahm can play left and right back for example.

top line goalie. valdes for me, simply isnt good enough.

I'd say a AML: David Silva, Juan Manuel Vargas, Andres Guardado, Marquinhos.

definetley a new keeper go young akinfeev or younger asenjo always does a good job for me

Also a defensive midfielder: Lassana Diarra, Mathieu Flamini, Franco Zuculini, Miguel Veloso. All do the good very well.

Is vicente any good? Personally I've never tried him

Anyway, I would suggest a good all round defender as Ashley Cole will be nearing 30 in your third season. Also, a DM wouldnt be a bad idea, especially for games in the ECC against english clubs who are more physical than you. A reliable goalkeeper for the future would be good, many have already been mentioned and with that amount of money almost anyone could be signed

The youth in your squad looks good, but is very attacking. Apart from Henrique (who I dont rate) you dont have many defensive options, perhaps you could find some young players (possibly regens in the 3rd season) to plug any gaps.

the only thing you need is a world class keeper
valdes isn't good enough imo

Valdes has won goalkeeper of the season 2 years on the trot and has put in very good performences for me. Vicente gets me a lot of assists as well

You have a very nice team there, Keep it up !
I would suggest, even though hes doing well as you say, Replacing Vicente with someone like David Silva, Guardado, Mata or Vela. Vicente isnt really in the world of football that good anymore as in the name/Brand. There are bigger names that would compliment your team much better. Other than that, You seem to be alright mate !!

wheres xavi if no one has asked alredy too much to read

Back