Barcelona £105mil budget

• Thread starter Thread starter 04lcrost
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2K

04lcrost

Reaction score
I have started my second season as Barca and been given £105mil budget with £2.1mil on wages. Last season i purchased lukaku, coentroa and vidal as i was in need of an extra midfielder, young striker and a left back. This season however i am stuck on who to buy, i have a very strong squad and with messi, xavi, iniesta, villa, pique and puyol on best form i just cant think of anyone who could contend first team football with them.

But i need more players to cover depth, who would you spend the money on? I need a RB to cover and a AML without a doubt as i play a 4-5-1

--- Villa ---

---Iniesta--- --- Messi ---

--- Vidal --- --- Xavi ---

--- Mascherano ---

Coentrao --- Puyol --- Pique --- Dani Alves

---Valdes---

For AML Eden Hazard or Neymar both are young but they are good enough for you

For right back i'd take a look at vrsajlko, he's a good attacking full back to cover alves.

RB go for Rafael or diego renan, then for AML Hazard, Gervinho, Sanchez or Mata

Juan Manuel Mata, Diego Renan, and maybe sign a few wonderkids with the extra cash.

If you have a very strong team already then there's no need to buy players you don't need just because you have loads of money, save it for the next couple of season when you have players who are ageing and need to be replaced.

Guido marilungo, danny wilson, lewis holtby, jack wilshere.....

Get a new goalkeeper... Preferrably someone who is better than Valdes (let's say Neuer, Adler, De Gea?)

Save the money or buy young regens. Seems like you have a bit of a golden team and you don't have to buy at all, I do recommend buying some young players who can get some playing time and replace players like Xavi in the future.

AML's: Mata, Hazard, Vargas.

Last edited:
for AML buy Munian, hes spanish and thats a plus point and he also has great potential
for RB buy Corchia, in some years he will replace dani alves
buy Otamendi as a backup and future rplacement for Puyol
and promote Thiago and Muniesa, those two could become really great players

You must buy Lucas from Sao Paulo. He is in my Barça game as good as Messi. You could train Villa as AML. For the RB position you could buy Rafael or Serge Aurier.

muniain, mata, neymar. villa is quality at AML inside forward and buy aguero or hulk up front. both brilliant :)

Cesc Fabregas, You need players with the Barca DNA to continue the tradition.

Sign young talent.
Sanago,Babacar etc.
Maybe sign a new centre back.
Buy Spainish talent.Mata,Jose Angel,De Gea,Jesus Navas etc.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Uchida from Schalke is in no way world class but he does become very good and is a Dani Alves type player.He likes to get forward and has high crossing.

Back