Barcelona £17m need two defensive/normal midfields

• Thread starter Thread starter Tobe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2K

Tobe

Hey guys, playing a Barcelona game and need two relatively young defensive midfielders who can play as normal midfielders too. I have a tactic which uses alot of midfielders and I already have Javi Martinez but I'll use him more as a defender. Thanks for your comments

Do they become good? They need to be able to handle 80-100 passes a game my DMC does this while my MC does 60-80 passes. I need someone Xavi to tutor and one for busquets

they are already good!

Yann M'Villa would be your best bet, has play short simple passes, here is a SS of him in one of my possession tactics, early stages as well!

199701d1319711335-short-sweet%99-minsk-v-stade-rennais-fc-analysis_-analysis-.png

Sorry Raikan cheers didn't mean to be rude. I'm at work so being quite quick. Yea I'll enquire. You know of any wonder kids who could learn the positions and take the responsibility of such a key responsibility?

m'vila is the best option but you will need to spend A LOT to take him out of rennais.
i would give a look at nadja, as raikan said, and also at kwadwo asamoah and fernandinho from shaktar (the cheapest i guess)

Gunna try get M'Villa for as cheap as poss. Use payment over a few months method (btw when you select figure is it the amount per month or overall?) and sign Casemiro to train.

Back