Barcelona - 2nd season - £128m to spend.....

• Thread starter Thread starter nobbsy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

nobbsy

Reaction score
Ok, 2nd season of Barcelona, I have £128m to spend on players. MY weakest areas of the pitch is LW, and LB, as well as this I need a new centre mid, because quite frankly my grandma can play better football than Busquets. Looking to buy Fabregas, but then there is no height in my central midfield. Also looking at Andrea Poli and Jack Rodwell, as well as Aaron Ramsey and Jack Wilshere, Eden Hazard and Javier Pastore. Dont really want pastore though, as he's boring and I always buy him in my other saves. For left back, Davide Santon, Fabio, Marcelo and Coentrao are my shortlist. Left Wing, there arent many, what do you guys think of Arjen Robben? Obvious targets such as neymar I have considered as well. What do you lot reckon? Which of my personal shortlist shall I consider more seriously, and also any other players which may give my team some extra umph. Cheers fellas :)

I think Sandro gets pretty good on FM, he'd be a good anchor man.

Yes sandro is an excellent dm. For Lw position you could buy Lucas and use him as inside forward. for the Lb position Alex sandro from santos is the best choice

My Barca team 2nd season:

V.Valdes
Dani Alves - Puyol - Pique - Gabriel Silva
Mascherano
Xavi - Iniesta
Messi -- Rossi -- Villa​

Your best options are Neymar and Iker Munian if your looking for an inside forward. The latter would be my out of the two.

Aly Cissokho would be your best bet for left back. Take a look at Evra as well, you can sometimes get him for about £30m.

Do your really need another cm though. Youve got Xavi and Iniesta as your starters and Thiago and Jonathan Dos Santos as back ups.

Well I play a 4-3-3:
-------------------VALDES--------------------
ALVES-------PUYOL------PIQUE------(_______)
---------XAVI-----(_____)-----INIESTA--------
MESSI-------------------------------(_______)
-------------------VILLA-----------------------

so I kind of do need a new centre mid. My scouts just told me Ganso goes to become better than fabregas, and also said that he's available for a minimum fee of £13m!? Are they lying to me? I will have a look at all your suggesions though, sandro (im guessing the one who plays for spurs) and alex sandro. I'll also scout Aly Cissokho, thanks for ur suggestions guys, but keep them coming, the more players I have on m shortlist, the better chance I have of finding the perfect player for each position :)

buy fabregas, but he should be your xavi replacement, you cant have a xavi, iniesta, fabregas midfield, it would be to attacking, and you will concede many goals
you need some ball wining midfielder , and thats mascherano or busquets
also Maxwell is not bad on the game, hes just like alves but on the left, but if you want a new LB, then buy Alex Sandro or Bale
also i advise you too buy a future replacement for puyol, and i think that Otamendi is the perfect replacement for him, becouse puyol is getting old, and his stats will start decreasing
becouse you are playing with wingers, for AML buy Muniain or Jovetic
I personally prefer a flat 4-3-3

i just finished my second season with Barca and this is my team

Valdes

Alves-Pique-Puyol-Maxwell

Xavi-Mascherano-Iniesta

Rossi-Messi-Villa​

I dont care about concedin goals, my philosophy is score more than the other team, attack attack attack. And with those 3 in midfield, I will be a force to be reckoned wih going forward. I dont think Otamendi is as good as Mussachio or Phil Jones. it will be one of those 2 for me. I bought muinian in another save and he was sh1te. Nevr buying him again, a waste of £10m IMO. Jovetic is a no go as he is injured for a few months.
I bought:
Neymar - £21m
Ganso - £17m
Fabregas - £35m
Davide Santon - £20m
Jack Rodwell - £12m

Davide Santon £20M? On patch 11.3 his contract is usually run down and you can get him free oO)

Complete the squad with a world-class LB - Evra or Cole probably the best solutions. Also get Thiago Silva to replace Puyol :)

Then U have the best possible squad...

I dont have patch 11.3, he had 4 years left on his contract at inter (ran out 2016) and he Iwont have to buy another full back or a while now.. Hmmm, cole is getting old, and I'll play santon left back so dont needanyone there. Will have a good look atThiago Silva though :)

Cole is freaking awesome, the best left back in my book along with Evra.
U rly shud get Thiago Silva or mebbey a more versatile choice, Chiellini. Barca deservers world-class names, not sum naabs like Santon, get Bale, Cole, Evra, Chiellini, Coentrao or Marcelo. :)

Back