barcelona catalonia

Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
Hello all for the past year i have tryed to make a barcelona formation based on pepe style i have only done one season and so far has been effective.

I have only manage to win the liga but i hope next season will bring me more trophys and trophys to you who try it many of you liked my mr houghs perfection formation i am hoping your like this one to.

I have had the best out of key players in defence and attack and counter attacking.

If you need any help in this formation please ask and leave me feedback .

Victor valdez season stats games played 38 goals let in 7 clean sheets 32
Messi stats games played 24 Asts 8 goals 16 mom 8
Imbrahimovic stats Games played 22Goals 25 Asts 6 mom 7

View attachment 106877View attachment 106878View attachment 106879

Player stats
View attachment 106880View attachment 106881View attachment 106882
I dont use touchline shouts plug and play home and away hope you like it :)
i have only used it with barce as it is based on barcelona style.
good and the bad comments well come.

I have fully tested this formation with newcastle i will post up top 4 player stats for you all.

Season stats

i was a bit gutted i only came 2nd but only by 3 points very pleased on how this formation worked with newcastle.

View attachment 107342View attachment 107343View attachment 107344

Players stats key players.

View attachment 107345View attachment 107346View attachment 107347View attachment 107348

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3313

Last edited:
Looks really good and you seem to have done well with it, well done.
I'm playing as Roma at the mo and i know you said its only been used with Barca but do you think it would be as effictive with Roma?

Looks really good and you seem to have done well with it, well done.
I'm playing as Roma at the mo and i know you said its only been used with Barca but do you think it would be as effictive with Roma?

dont see why not mate give it a try i never used roma before am not to sure if it will work but you can try it if you like :)

dont see why not mate give it a try i never used roma before am not to sure if it will work but you can try it if you like :)

Well ive downloaded it so i'll give it a try after my tea :D and i'll let you know how it works out mate.

Weel first match using it and i didn't do too bad. Although i wasn't playing against a great team.

cheers mate hope it goes well for you nice team you got there should do well i hope.

Cheers mate, won another aswell 2-0 so its working really well for me. Cheers for this anyway mate.

This is the formation of my Barcelona Team using your formation...

I'll update you with success or fail using your formation,

Haxortiz

I was thinking of giving this a bash, maybe try it later on :)

usquettes plays best as a deep lying play maker behind iniesta xavi. i

Your tactics to 4-3-3 4-1-3-2 ... villa 34goli 21 matches ... messi 54 goals 23mecz

Back