Barcelona deny cesc promise

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
Barcelona have denied brokering a deal with Arsenal not to try and bring Spain international Cesc Fabregas back to the Nou Camp this summer.

Gunners chairman Peter Hill-Wood claimed on Wednesday informal talks between the clubs had taken place over Fabregas' future.

It was understood that Barca were happy with their current crop of stars and would not be making a move for the 22-year-old this summer.

Barca have held a long standing interested in the talented playmaker, who quit the Catalan giants in September 2003 due to limited opportunities.

However, technical secretary Txiki Begiristain says nothing has been agreed with Arsenal and that if they want him they hold transfer talks.

"If Barcelona think that he is necessary for the team, they will go for him, always respecting negotiations," he told Spanish newspaper AS.

"We have never said that we will not try to sign Cesc Fabregas. We will see what happens."

Sauce

This is even more boring than Real Madrid chasing Ronaldo.. At least that was slightly interesting.. This is just two boring clubs constantly releasing boring statements only boring people care about :)

[P.s Sauce is spelt Source]

Just go to Barcelona, Cesc. You'll win trophies there.

Barcelona fully do not need Fabregas, I'll be very suprised if he leaves.

according to the sun(probley ****) arsenal want 80 mill, don`t blame them really he is still on a long contract and our best player so why not.

according to the sun(probley ****) arsenal want 80 mill, don`t blame them really he is still on a long contract and our best player so why not.

What Arsenal want, and what Arsenal will get is two different things.

At most Barcelona will offer £25 Million + Yaya or they will offer £30-35 Million.

i love cesc but his not worth that much, easily 30-35 mill but no more than that.

i think hes one of the best midfielder right now , best player in arsenal so far

Arsenal won't get much more than £40M for him. I wouldn't even sell him at that.

Stay Cesc :wub:

"its hard to speak about how much players worth" i mean maybe cesc worth more than 80 for arsenal but not for barca

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

More then Ronaldo? Who was the best playing in the world at the time. I think not.
they are soo diferrent

u can flame on me but i hope cesc worth more than 80 for arsneal cuz we need him

i love cesc but i agree he isn`t worth 80mill but all im saying is if you don`t want to sell which we don`t then the price is what it is ,as mentioned above ronaldo was well over priced because manu didn`t want to sell him but the offer was to much to turn down if its true then arsenal consider 80mill to be the amount which is to good to turn down. thats not knocking ronaldo he is probley still up there with messi as the best in the world.

i love cesc but his not worth that much, easily 30-35 mill but no more than that.

If Xabi Alonso is worth 30M, Lescott 24M and Ade 25M then Fabregas is worth more than 40 easily.

Them players were massively over priced and proberly worth half of what they went for
true but remeber the teams who sold them didnt need to sell so they strung em for as much as as they could. same with ronaldo. arsenal should be looking for 45+.

Back