Barcelona journey

thevaledale

Reaction score
I started my first game with barcelona trying to win the treble which didnt happen ot to semi finals of champs league got beaten with arsenal in extra time.. went through the season not getting beaten by real madrid until the final of the spanish cup 1-0

First season signings were
David De Gea £19 million
Wellington Nem £3.5 million
Danny Welbeck £15 million

January Signings
Vincent Kompany £22 million
Javi Martinez £28 million
Carlos Kameni £2 million
Steven Jotevic £5 million plus Cristian Tello
Joe Hart £6 million plus Victor Valdes
Alex Olade Chamberlain £16.75 million

First season outgoings
Victor Valdes part exchange with Joe Hart
David Villa £30 million Man City
Juan jose Pinto £5 million

Second Season Signings
Fernando Llorente Pre Contract
Conor Beesley £3.5 million
Martino guglielmettie £3 million
Fabrice Olinga 375 k
Antonio Vinciguerra £2.5 million
Yaya Kone £9 million
Angelo bonanni £7.5 million
Mario Gomez £33 million
Cesar Azpilicueta £12 million

January Signings
Gareth Bale £28 million

2nd season outgoings
Javier Mascherano £18 million Man united
Eric Abidal Free
Oier Olazabal £300k Celta
Adriano £8.5 million AC Milan
Imbrahim Affelay £8.75 Granada
Bojan £15 million Liverpool

Currently sitting 3rd 4 points behind real madrid in first place.
Semi Finals of Spanish Cup against Espanyol
Last 16 of Champions League against Zenit

So hopefull get through all these games without a scare, then after seasons finished gonna look at which teams are available to manage and maybe move on

You have signed a lot of GK's there? Was there any need Valdes is one of the best in the world. I played 2 seasons as Barcelona and signed Falcao and Kurt Zouma the rest should be fazed out by your own decent regens. Im suprised City sold you Kompany and Hart for so cheap?

You have signed a lot of GK's there? Was there any need Valdes is one of the best in the world. I played 2 seasons as Barcelona and signed Falcao and Kurt Zouma the rest should be fazed out by your own decent regens. Im suprised City sold you Kompany and Hart for so cheap?

Nail>Head

how did you get all them players in the first season for barcelona i know there rich but really?

I wanted to create my own barcelona side make them stronger than they already are.. beleive it or not valdes said he wanted to leave so i had to let him go ...

i sold david villa for 30 million so i had 50 million to spend overall in first season surprisingly in january they gave me £65 million which helped me strenghthin my team even more.. just finished my 2nd season so i will tell you the rest when i go on and have a look

Season 2

Won La Liga
Won Spanish Cup Against Real Madrid 4-0
Won Champions League with a great run

Last 16 against Zenit St Petersburg Away won 3-2 Home won 7-0
Quarter Finals Bayern Munich Home won 2-1 Away won 3-1
Semi Finals Chelsea Home won 5-1 Away won 6-2
Final Manchester United won 3-2 after extra time epic game went 2 nil down with 15 mins to score javi martinez and sanchez score then extra time messi scores in 121 mins

started my 3rd season

Incomings
Hamid Safarian Dortmund 5.75 m ****
Islam Feruz Chelsea 10 m ****
Juan Manuel Olano Valencia 10 m **** and a half
Jose Maria Raposo Boca 4.75 m****
Mason Bennett Liverpool 12.25*****

Outgoings
Kerrison Free
Dani Alves Man United 18.5 m
Issac Cuenca Granada 2.5 m
Pedro Dortmund 22.5 m

may be a few more signings but dont really need anymore as i have a good few youngsters in Barcelona B who will be available to step up next season possibly

Plans for this season is to win the Spanish Super Cup against Real Madrid , Win the Euro Super Cup against Marseille Win the league again , Win Spanish Cup and Win Champions League. If i achieve this i will then maybe decide to move onto England if the Arsenal Spurs or Chelsea job becomes available

Man Uinted Decide to bid for thiago £27.5 million ,, already rejected bids of £25 million from man city and ac milan.. so i negioate with them asked for £40 million plus 50% profit of next transfer fee , so they came back with that offer and i accepted but going to cancel the transfer as he is a great replacement for xavi and there is nobody out there to replace him

Last edited:
Back