Barcelona - Left Wing HELP!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter nobbsy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 1K

nobbsy

Reaction score
Ok guys, Im having a real issue with my left wing. I really dont know who to buy. Ive scouted soo many players and the only 2 players which come back as 'quality signings' are Ribery and Bale. I have also looked at Mata, Jovetic, Neymar, Robben, Robinho, Cassano, Ronaldinho, Alexis Sanchez, Gervinho, and many, many more. HELP IS DESPERATELY NEEDED!!! :'(

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

In case it helps, im in the first season and this is my team:
----------------VALDES----------------
ALVES---PUYOL--------PIQUE---SANTON
------XAVI------POLI------INIESTA-----
MESSI-----------------------(________)
----------------VILLA------------------

Mata >>> Jovetic, Neymar, Robben, Robinho, Cassano, Ronaldinho, Alexis Sanchez, Gervinho Ribery

I bought hazard, but was going to use him as a centre mid? How ggod is he left wing then?

hazard is really good as an inside forward on the left, but you could also buy Lucas from Sao Paulo and retrain him as AML. He is a fantastic player and he isn't expensive or try james rodriguez as left winger

yes, Lucas from sao paulo is joining nxt month, so i'll ret-train him then, ok I will just use eden hazard atm. Thankyou! any more suggestions keep em coming!

Hazard is brilliant for me at AML for barca only xavi got more assists

Pedro ? or retrain bojan as AML and play him inside forward = Beast

well i got lucas and hazard now so i tend to rotate the two. pedro sucks **** on this game, never done anything for me.

Yeah true, he wasn't that good for me, although he was more of a link up man with messi and villa scoring all the goals.
Hazard is amazing

Mata and Hazard would easily fill that role. Would pick Mata because of Spanish domestic biasness, but it doesn't matter all that much.

And you over-exaggerated the OP a bit too much.

Yeh HAzard is awesome but maybe get Giuseppe Rossi? Was a beast for me in my 4-5-1 formation as Inside forward, made like 28 goals and 15 Assists.

Hulk, retrain Pastore, Balasz Dzsuzdsak(sp, from PSV), Eljero Elia, Tranquillo Barnetta, Nasri.

Where is Mascherano? He's the best ball winning midfielder in the game. And he would give you extra balance. I know this isn't a tactic suggestion thread, just saying. Also, Pedro is good enough if you really can't decide on an LW. Buy Hazard or Mata.

Back