Reaction score
right, this is my team;

Valdes

pique mascherano

alves busquets

xavi iniesta

messi FABREGAS villa

sanchez

xavi is my playmaker and i can only really get him to 40 passes per game max, im not really to fussed about possession yet i just want to know the best key player instructions and roles i should give my players to increase xavi's passes, and when i have them on short passing (PI individual slider) should i have it right at the bottom of short or just on the edge of short going onto mixed, also if i made him hold up ball would that increase or decrease the number of his passes? as for team instructions, should i have time wasting or not? i lik to play wide but my focus passing switches between through the middle and down the right, obviously because xavi is the rcm also i have messi as my target man set to feet or run onto ball because i want him getting the goals, like he has 60 this season(in real life). would this make a differance to how often xavi gets the ball... all advice would be helpful:)

last but not least on various differant saves, fabregas just doesnt perform for me, the highest rtin hes got this season in 6.8, whilst xavi&iniesta avg. ratings are 7.86 and 8.10... thankyou

bacically gk:valdes
cd:mascherano, pique
rwb:alves cdm:busquets
cm:xavi, iniesta
rcam:messi cam:fabregas lw:villa
rst:sanchez

Back