AngusCro

Reaction score
i need buy center midfielder advanced playmaker...have 105 mil.....

If you have that much cash you may as well buy Ramsey, hes the only -10 PA on the game...

I did a game with Barca myself a few weeks back. I played a 4-5-1, Xavi deep-lying playmaker, Iniesta advanced playmaker. In the second I bought Pastore and moved Iniesta to Xavi's place, worked very well. Signed Hamsik in the third season to cover/rotate them both. You can get Pastore and Hamsik for 20M max, below 10M if they're unhappy. Fabregas is the closest to Xavi but he may cost you around 80M.

PS. Busquets was a super-sub as an advanced playmaker.

I did a game with Barca myself a few weeks back. I played a 4-5-1, Xavi deep-lying playmaker, Iniesta advanced playmaker. In the second I bought Pastore and moved Iniesta to Xavi's place, worked very well. Signed Hamsik in the third season to cover/rotate them both. You can get Pastore and Hamsik for 20M max, below 10M if they're unhappy. Fabregas is the closest to Xavi but he may cost you around 80M.

PS. Busquets was a super-sub as an advanced playmaker.

fabregas 127mil......

get pjanic, he is awesome for me, Attacking Midfield, 21(3) - 20 goals

i bought thiago and kevin (lacruz) and they're progressing very well. Kevin started slow but now he's progressing good whilst Thiago proved himself as a playmaker in the first season already (20 assists and a goal against Real Madrid ) . I'm now starting my third season and I think ,by the end of the season, Thiago is ready to replace Xavi.

Montolivo or Ramsey.. Montolivo should cost you no more than 30 M ( Euros ) and Ramsey not more than 45 ..

PD: Pastore is not a CM he´s an AMC, people please read the post before answer ...

Fabregas is the best option you can get. Unsettle him if you can to get Arsenal to lower their price.
Ramsey is good too. Kevin from Zaragoza becomes a beast.

Montolivo or Ramsey.. Montolivo should cost you no more than 30 M ( Euros ) and Ramsey not more than 45 ..

PD: Pastore is not a CM he´s an AMC, people please read the post before answer ...

Pastore can be a beast in the CM position if played correctly, I've done it both with Barca and Palermo. Though he isn't a DLP. But give him an attacking role, creative freedom and lots of forward runs and he'll still be a beast. He'll be like Lampard at his best.

Aaron Ramsey
Jack Wilshere
Cesc Fabregas
Luka Modric
Marek Hamsik
Javier Pastore
Alan Patrick

Back