Barcelona REAL TACTIC FOR FM 13 ??! HEEEEELLLLPPP!

• Thread starter Thread starter Barbir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 4K

Barbir

Reaction score
hi guys, to introduce myself, I'm Croatian and I am now a member of this forum .. I'm playing manager for two years, and each year more and more we learn!
As you can see I am weak with the English language and we'll fix it .. xD
I opened this topic because, because I wonder if any of you or someone else has managed copy Barca's style of play and creating chances, of course, and possession of the ball, and managed to capture it on fm 13?!
but two years struggling with tactics and are trying to discover their philosophy game ..
not everything in Messi, Xavi and Iniesta, I think that the right way and the techniques of their games can act in each team that has a couple of good individuals ..
I now ask you if you can help me to find more ways to simulate their style of play and upload it to FM 13.
In short this is my first post on this forum! :)
Thank you in advance and we stand well ..

hi guys, to introduce myself, I'm Croatian and I am now a member of this forum .. I'm playing manager for two years, and each year more and more we learn!
As you can see I am weak with the English language and we'll fix it .. xD
I opened this topic because, because I wonder if any of you or someone else has managed copy Barca's style of play and creating chances, of course, and possession of the ball, and managed to capture it on fm 13?!
but two years struggling with tactics and are trying to discover their philosophy game ..
not everything in Messi, Xavi and Iniesta, I think that the right way and the techniques of their games can act in each team that has a couple of good individuals ..
I now ask you if you can help me to find more ways to simulate their style of play and upload it to FM 13.
In short this is my first post on this forum! :)
Thank you in advance and we stand well ..
welcome to the forum dude..
my favorite style of play is a possession style that dominates the opposition but at FM 13 you just can't do it with little teams when you play against a very strong one.
I'm still trying to do it and create one..like a lot of people here in FM base but it's really hard.
don't forget that in this year's FM the plug and play tactics aren't so useful and actually don't work so well.

thank you for the welcome, a colleague and I've tried for two years to discover a method and philosophy of their game but we succeed, so we're still looking and read all the possible ways ..
Here I am going to read this post from Raikan007 .. Thanks again! :)

Back