Barcelona Squad

• Thread starter Thread starter Sumsion10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K
S

Sumsion10

View attachment 242722

This is my squad for Barcelona. Ive already made a few changes but what do you guys think i should do now. Please recommend to me who to sell and who to buy.
Budget - 25m

weak spots are cb, lb, lw, st. to sign all the players you'll need more than 25m. but go for a left back. bale is great there but might be out of reach, have a look. if not, jordi alba is good, just have a look at some wing backs who are good going forward. cb, go for thiago silva, he'd be great next to pique as puyol is getting on a bit. you could sell mascherano, he is a good player, but busquets is better going forward, you can get loads for him and replace with someone else. neymar for left wing, and eventually aguero, or benzema if it's possible. go for muniain aswell, can play left wing or upfront has a minimum release clause of £21m. then neymar.

at the striker position, you could always buy Fernando Llorente from ath. bilbao, that's what i did and he's great :) and personaly i don't think there's any problems at the position cb, after all they have both puyol, pique, mascherano, busquets, fontas, abidal and bartra all good players that plays the position very well, plus they you can also just promote Munesia from there second team.

Back