Barcelona Tactic done n dusted

• Thread starter Thread starter bigtea
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 10K

bigtea

Reaction score
Finally done it!! Emulated Barca's style of play for 4-3-3 n 3-4-3. Took awhile but its almost ready so far this is the download for the 4-3-3 please post screeners if u like, i dont have time (school). I guarantee the style of play n possession fits that of Barca, No doubt!!, might still need to tweak messi a bit, as he comes deep all too often(which is what he does), which partially hampers the goal rate. Feel free to comment n post tweaks if ya like. No insults, or heavy criticism (remember this is just a game)

Pls leave a post or review when u download, common courtesy! Thanks

Last edited:
Screenshots? Explanation? Pitch size? Shouts? Training?

Pitch -default barca, preferably the largest, Shouts- retain possession, pass to feet, work ball(sometimes), training just regular switch ups between teamwork, attacking, defending, screenies will post later, got school, fell free to post if ya like, it works like a charm, trust me, might wanna tweaks messi-attacking to ur specification though.. GL

btw xavi- passing isnt a 100+, around 65-80 so far, but its adequate enough

No wonder your doing well your playing 12 players or no keeper 443 lol

embarrassing..lol u got me, thats my secret retsinnab68 lol.. u tried it, whats the verdict?? um think its missing something with the attack, but the movement n possession matches the real thing.

Nah i havent try it i only use my own one but everytime i see Barcelona for a tactic i always have to have a look at screenshots to see what they are doindg. It is to easy to make a Barcelona tactic this year FM11 was harder as it took me about half a year to get xavi to pass over 100 passes. With possesion if you use JP's tactic what is very attacking you can get 65 to 70 on possesion too. Also freekicks and corner are very easy to i'm thinking about going back to FM11
embarrassing..lol u got me, thats my secret retsinnab68 lol.. u tried it, whats the verdict?? um think its missing something with the attack, but the movement n possession matches the real thing.

I C. totally understand u. Emulating their style of play can be frustrating, trust me, tried em all, including yours, must say urs is pretty good in terms of possession n the goal rate as well, thumps up. Took me awhile to do this one, its still in the works, put a lot of hours but not quite their yet, the start up is fitting of barca, xavi picks it up sometime, defender- to mid-first, messi comes in deep, dani alves works hard on the field, but still working the kinks in attack, tried hard to tweak the attackers (very annoying cus they stay wide or its get loose sometimes). But im really impressed with my 3-4-3, must say its my pride n joy :P, xavi gets about a 100 passes with the 3-4-3 on fm 11 easy(this is complete)(will post on request)!!

FM11 is the bomb!! but u gotta move on bro lolll!! will post screeners, dont know when, kinda new to this (but if ya like will do it for u m8). Cheers

I will give your 343 ago as I try doing one myself but seen to let a lot of goals in. Good luck mate hope people give it ago and give you feed back. If you need here putting screenshots up just ask
I C. totally understand u. Emulating their style of play can be frustrating, trust me, tried em all, including yours, must say urs is pretty good in terms of possession n the goal rate as well, thumps up. Took me awhile to do this one, its still in the works, put a lot of hours but not quite their yet, the start up is fitting of barca, xavi picks it up sometime, defender- to mid-first, messi comes in deep, dani alves works hard on the field, but still working the kinks in attack, tried hard to tweak the attackers (very annoying cus they stay wide or its get loose sometimes). But im really impressed with my 3-4-3, must say its my pride n joy :P, xavi gets about a 100 passes with the 3-4-3 on fm 11 easy(this is complete)(will post on request)!!

FM11 is the bomb!! but u gotta move on bro lolll!! will post screeners, dont know when, kinda new to this (but if ya like will do it for u m8). Cheers

here u go 3-4-3 enjoy pls tell me what u think, this is complete i can assure u.

Last edited:
i have were messi scored but cant download your tactics

will post the tactic and screenshots soon, just making sure everything is in order. Thanks for the positive response

Finally done it!! Emulated Barca's style of play for 4-3-3 n 3-4-3. Took awhile but its almost ready so far this is the download for the 4-3-3 please post screeners if u like, i dont have time (school). I guarantee the style of play n possession fits that of Barca, No doubt!!, might still need to tweak messi a bit, as he comes deep all too often(which is what he does), which partially hampers the goal rate. Feel free to comment n post tweaks if ya like. No insults, or heavy criticism (remember this is just a game)

Pls leave a post or review when u download, common courtesy! Thanks

where's the link?

Back