Barcelona Tiki Taka

• Thread starter Thread starter Niclas93
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 13K

Niclas93

Reaction score
Heeey fm geeks!
First I want to say that I know it is possible tomfind various barcelona on the internet, but non of them are exactly what I seek.
For a long period of time, I havenbeen working on recreating Barcelonas tactic as much as possible. Unfortunately I have met a number of problems. First of all, I am not receiving the same amount of possession as barcelona at all! I have, to a certain degree, managed to create the false nine or the messi role. My team does not manage to play tiki taka, and often hold the ball to long or have to manyntouches on the ball, where i often would want the, tompass the ball quicker. They dont play in triangles as well. Besides this, my playmaker is not nearly where I would want him to be, regarding the passes, where I at least would want him to have 75 +. Often henis not even the one with most passes. Also I would like to play in the oppositions half.
Implay like this:
Sweeper Keeper
Wing Back attack
Ball Playing defend
Central defend
Wing Back automatic

Defensive midfielder support
Deep Lying Playmaker support (my playmaker)
Advanced Playmaker

Inside Forward
Inside Forward
Trequarista

As you can see I'm playing a 4-3-3 with a defensive midfielder and to insside forwards on the wing.
I play fluid, attacking, much freedom, high pressing, roam from position, slow tempo, pretty width and balls towards the middle.

What can I do, in order to achieve the goals mentioned earlier? Really hope that someone is able to help me, as I have been working on it for a long time.
If some are interested I could put it here as a download (if someone tells me how). Otherwise I would appreciate every kind of feedback :)

Peace

I have just gone through and made som adjustments. Hope it will help, thanks man :)

I have just gone through and made som adjustments. Hope it will help, thanks man :)

If you want my geek opinion, please:

Upload the tactic
Upload screeshots of:
- Tactic
- OI
- Players Instructions
- Results
- Matches

After this, help could be given.

Are you actually managing Barca or are in in charge of a lesser team ? One thing that is really hard to emulate in FM is the fact that most opponents actually let Barce play the way they do. In most matches, they have no choice since of they( teams lesser to them) would try to push up and play really agressiv, using lost of widths etc, they would get destroyed on the counter/quick attacks instead as Guardiola and the rest of the team would spot this and react instantly. In FM, teams do try to press and unless you react to this and hit them hard, they will still continue to the way they do,disturbing you.

Last edited:
Back