mudiiiiii

Reaction score
I have this idea of emulating barca's style of play but within the next two seasons puyol, xavi, villa, pinto, and others needs to be replaced, so i want to buy some very young players to play for my u18 team until they are ready.

I want all the players to be under 18 but if the player is 18 it can work out too.

I want a good young keeper who has the potential to play as a sweeper keeper and be back up to valdes. for dani alves i need an attacking wingback, someone like him but this one needs to be as young as possible cause dani alves is first choice for the next 5-6 seasons. i need a left back to take over after season one, i want him to be like abidal, strong offensive, but also quality defensive. someone like evra, but also a young one. i need a strong defender who is capable of becoming captain to replace puyol, but i want him to be 18 too, so he can take over from season 2. for pique i already have muniesa as the next upcoming ball playing defender. as for busquets and mascherano they're still young but also here i want a young preferably 16 year old player who has the potential to play all the dm roles, so good passer and tackler (and other attributes of course) and for xavi and iniesta i need a 18 year old deep lying playmaker, similar to xavi and who is capable of taking over and deliver 100+ passes a game and assists. and for iniesta i need a more advanced playmaker but with goalscoring potential too. so some good finishing could help, you know a player like hamsik and lampard but younger. preferably 16-17 years old. for messi i use the replicated role from iaffles thread and i need a 16-17 years old wonderkid to take over or be his back up. i was thinking about lucas from sao paulo but does he have what it takes to go past 3 players and score like messi does. for david villa i need a 17-18 year old striker who can play aml, and has potential to play as a poacher/inside forward kind of player with very good finishing, pace, technique, off the ball and maybe decent long shot too. and for the other side i need a back up for pedro, so 18 year old who can play inside forward on the right (left footed)

I would love if some of them were spanish, most of them if possibly but i don't know :)

Basically i need a whole new u18 team where every player has the potential to take over the current first teamers role.

GK- Alphonse Areola (Unsure on SK though)
WRB- Sime Vrsaljko (Should do)
WLB- Davide Santon
CB- Luca Cardirola (But he's 20)
DM- Lorenzo Crisetig
CM- Andrea Poli (Never puts a pass wrong but is 21) and Jonjo Shelvey (To replace Iniesta)
ARM- Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain (Young and turns out well)
ALM- Iker Munian (In real life, tipped to be new messi)
ST- Rodrigo (Found using player search, looks pretty good)!!!
Shame only two I suggested are Spanish, hopefully you get some decent players produced through the academy!!!

i say you try Romario from victoria, if developed well enough he is a carbon copy of dani alves+he is brazilian and 16, you could use kevin from zaragoza to replace xavi, and ander herrara (sp) to replace iniesta

barcelona already have quality youngsters but off top of my head kevin from zaragoza jese from madrid munain and martinez from athletic borja bastion all spanish youngster

Denis from celta, can geet him for free and hes good young and spanish
Check bilboa as they have some great young spanish players

Alright thanks, what is your thoughts about neymar taking over david villas role?

yeah would be good replacement but if you wanted to keep spanish squad like irl munian would be better option

paco alcacer and juanmi are two young players who looks a lot like david villa statswise, both are spanish, what do you think? also bojan is like david villa too.

Messi -> Gotze, Muniain, Wishere
Iniesta -> Thiago, Wilshere, Gotze, Cairney
Villa -> Kadlec, Muniain, Alcacer, Fleck
Pedro -> Wilshere, Fleck
Xavi -> Thiago
Busquets -> Crisetig
Puyol -> Mazuch, Otamendi, Phil Jones
Pique -> Muniesa, Fontas
Valdes -> Areola
Alves -> Corchia, Rafael
Abidal -> Fabio

Back