Barcelona Youngster

hayeseeboi18

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I'm new here but have spotted a youngster who i havent seen mentioned on here yet. his name is Gai Assulin, i have signed him on a few occasions and have recently signed him for Arsenal. He's a good player he is right and left Attacking midfielder. Anyone want to know more just ask.

Thanks for having me :)

lol i know of him. on previous FM's his name was always Gay Assulin which made me giggle, its up there with Oh ***-Suk (now Oh ***-Seok) Muffo (still around) and Nolberto Cheeseman (now retired)

hes a pretty good prospect, not sure if he will make it at arsenal though....

i dont think he is good enough for a top european club.

im talking about the game and time has told.

so i am. He is still young has plenty of time to do well.

yes but there is a little thing called time and as you play the game time passes, and as time passes people get older and as they get older the closer they get to their potential.

do you understand?

Don't talk to me like im some sort of idiot. I'm not. I've been playing FM and CM for a fair number of years now. I knew where you were coming from. I have him on a training program which is personal to him. Hopefully he will be a good enough player in a few years. I dont know. He is said to be a wonderkid. Thank you for your opinion

lolololololol handbags at dawn i think

another youngster from barce whow as on 08 and not on 09 shame he was sick gael etockl

Hey Guys,
I'm new here but have spotted a youngster who i havent seen mentioned on here yet. his name is Gai Assulin, i have signed him on a few occasions and have recently signed him for Arsenal. He's a good player he is right and left Attacking midfielder. Anyone want to know more just ask.

Yea i would just like to know who he plays for?
fanks

barcelona

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

in the b team or under 19's

My scouts recommended him at Celtic, but he refused to leave Barca. Hopefully he will become free soon so I can snap him up.

the kids really good, im with ath madrid in 2012, he played good for barca, i managed to get him really cheap, and hes now backup for me behind ronaldo

he becomes quite good if u get him tutored by someone good for a winger like messi nd give him a good training regime nd then loan him out

Hey Guys,

He's a really good player, I was in charge of the Israel National team a while back and he was one of my starters in midfield every game.:)

supposedly arsenal, spurs, man city, chelsea n liverpool where interestd in him in real life at the start of this season

i signed him 4 rangers n he became really good on ma previous savd game

I saw the kid, never bothered with him though. When I look at Barcelona's kids that I want my eyes set firmly on Bojan.

Back