Barcelona

• Thread starter Thread starter Jasonlfc96
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 895

Jasonlfc96

formerly asjso
Reaction score
av just taken over from qpr and am approaching january so any one know any tactics or player suggestions
thanks in advannce:D

bought ramires, willians santana ( scored a ****** solo goal scoring fr outside the box during a Champions league final against Real Madrid !!)...and he still only early twenties!! sell henrique longas . i built keita for a while using tugs training and then sold him after 1 season. other than that...keep the other good players. hope this helps. im still a noob after all...hehehhe

I play with 3 playmakers(DM-rafael marquez,MC-Xavi,attackingMC- iniesta) and a target man (bought drogba) + wingers are practically set to be striker( who cross sometimes :)
mainly crosses come from wingbacks.
It looks something like this->
-------------Eto`o/Drogba--------------Strikers
----------------------------------------
T.Henry-------------------------L.Messi-Wingers
--------A.Iniesta-----------------------MC(more attacking)
--------------------Xavi----------------MC
---------------Marquez-----------------DM
Abidal---Milito----------Puyol---Alves---WB-CB-FB-WB
----------------valdes------------------GK

first season i only won Liga BBVA, second season i bought robinho andglichy and won euro and spanish cup. But if you are going to buy someone to left wonger you should look for a rightfooted with good striking attributes and wingback left leftfooted good crosser with high decion and high work-rate. Pretty much after that the game is going to be boring

Back