Why would you need to improve ? You must be winning the CL with barca if not you need to quit ;)

As stupid as it may sound, but is it just me who feels guilty spending massive amounts on ALL of the best players and as a result loads of them get barely any game time?!

There's not much to improve, maybe the keeper and left back could be improved but that's about it.

There's not much to improve, maybe the keeper and left back could be improved but that's about it.

He has Valdes and Ter Stegen who could perform very well for the first team already and Delac, Branescu and Butland who are 3 of the best keeping prospects on the game. I think he's probably got a bit of overkill at gk already...

But yeah, you could do with a new lb.

He has Valdes and Ter Stegen who could perform very well for the first team already and Delac, Branescu and Butland who are 3 of the best keeping prospects on the game. I think he's probably got a bit of overkill at gk already...

But yeah, you could do with a new lb.
Whoops, I just assumed he hadn't made any signings.

Maybe look at Domenico Criscito, Evra, Jose Enrique and.. no one else, coz you don't need anybody for that team.

personally i'd start gettin rid of some of the older players like abidal...really don't like old players in my team

Well mate, i have just started a game with barcelona and i am already planning the departures of eric abidal, carles puyol, jose pinto and i am looking at xavi to become my new assitant to replace tito :)