baxter51

Reaction score
Can people tell me what players you can sign in your first season for very cheap, who are good and you can sell them for a lot later on in the game, i know a few but im sure theres a lot more on the game, be grateful if someone coud help :)

Kermit Erasmus, Etien Velikonja, Petar Zanev. Definitely bargains.

dennis praet 1mil seb maier 800k yaya sanogo 850k ruben rochina 900k kerim frie 4mill vellios(everton) 1,3mil wilfried 2,9mil ermm lung jr 1mil

Vrsaljko Fierro Sanogo Llorente (Free after 1st season) Coutinho (Free after first season)

Kara, Xulu, Modise, Ruben Jenssen all for around 1m or lower oh and Andile Jali.

Cheers guys, has anyone got screenshots of any of these players later on in the game showing how good they are and how much there worth? be helpful if you do :)

Bressan from Bate. Can get him for less than a million, and his value increases rapidly.

Hobbit Bermudez, can't remember exactly what team he plays for, but he's usually transfer listed for 700k at the start of the game. In an Ipswich save, I bought him for that, and he was worth roughly £4million IIRC.

Andile Jali profit.

Bought on recent save with QPR at start of game, Sold 2013, check profit made.

jali2.jpg

And here are his stats on sale.

jali1.jpg

Also in same save got Fernando Llorente on a free (Intending on selling in Jan for profit as i prefer the poacher ST)

Fer1.jpg

(H)

Adam Campbell,Robbie Cotton and in some games John Flanagan.

simon vuckenic(spelling) blackburn is a deadly IF at like 3-5mill

no sorry hes done okay for me tho am in january first season in under 18s hes played 16 scored 5 9assists and hes played 5 games in games like capital one and fa cup and got 4assists