88A88

Reaction score
Guys, I've started a new challenge. I've chosed Bari from Italian Serie B. Their minimum expectation is to finish at the top of the table...

I have a transfer budget of 280.000 pounds and I'm looking for a good CB, a good DR, a good MC with high mental attributes, Wingers for both flanks and a pair of good strikers..

I'm desperately needing some advices. Can you advice me some cheap and quaility guys to join Bari (especially youngsters)...?

Hi mate, i just started a game with Bari aswell. i managed to win Serie B in my first season! ill get some screenshots and get some names of players i have signed.

OK, here are some screenshots.

In my first season i spent less than 1 mil (got the money from selling 2 players) key signings was franco Zuculini for 275k from racing club and CB Roberto Mirri from Mons for just 75K. It was a mistake to sign nainggolan, who played rubbish for me ( but i did sell him next season and made a bit of a profit)

Bari do have a good team with some of the loan, co-ownership players. GK/captin Gillet is really good for first few seasons and youll want to keep hold of striker Volpato(what a cool name :p) he plays really well.
Look on some of the top teams reserves for old stars or future potential to loan and get a parent club in your first season.

I managed to sign some good coaches and staff with bari at the start and used the (TT) training schedule that you can download on this wesite. ALSO try to get spanish future Mascio for 250k and he has a 7 star potential for me in my 3rd season :p so try and get him in your first season.

I managed to stay on the bubble in serie A before having a good run of results at end of the season to lift me up to 11th!

Again, you dont get much of a budget so i sold a lot of players when i got promoted and ended up with about 6 mil to spend.
Best signing in the second signing was Lewandowski for 1.1m from Lech (getting offered like 13.5mil for him now) and CB Spolli for 1.5 mil from Newell's. They are both worth about 6 mil now and spolli is regularly in team of the week. I also loand CM Ekdal from Juve and got getafe's Abelairas on the free. ( signing of the season) and the last key signing for me was Paluso from Albinoleffe for 55k. i also manged to sort my coaches out in 2nd season with all 7 star training.

GL with your game!

Last edited:
Only a question... How did you buy Franco Zucilini with 275 K... Because in my scout reports it says I can buy him with 3,5 millon pounds...?

I signed him right at the start of the game and they accepted my offer. got lucky i guess.

Now I'm looking for a DR and a pair of strikers, youngster preferably...

Last edited:
maybe you could get a few players on season long loans from your parent club? or pick up a veteran striker? every little helps :p

Sign Senijad Ibricic MC 1.3 Milllino he is ace for me avrge rating of 7.43