bull1011

Reaction score
Need a striker who will score a lot of goals for free or on loan?! optimistic i know, but hopefully there is a gem out there to do the job, i NEED to avoid relegation :(

Thanks

Jamil Adam is a goal machine at his level and is avaliable on a free :) and is on like 600pw for me.
Also Pablo Counago is also a free agent and will light up your team but his wage demands are more like 1500pw

But both are excellent strikers for league 2

Asante in Birmingham is decent and you can loan him

Good call on Jamil Adam, I have him for Plymouth, now in the Championship, and he developed well through the leagues, meaning he was able to score 28 goals in league one and around 5-10 in the cup. He's looking good in the Championship early doors - its all about his pace!

I also loaned Luke Freeman from Arsenal in league 2, and he was easily my highest scorer with around mid thirties in 50 games or so. Also tried to loan him in league one but he didn't want to know me - ungrateful w*nker!

He also called his season in league two, breaking Plymouth records and being part of a league winning side, a 'waste of time', haha.

Jamil Adam is a must! I never bought him in FM 2011 as I thought buying someone every suggests would be in some way cheating, but after buying FM 2012, my first season with Brentford - I brought him in for £1.2k p/week and he scored 26 goals in 42 games (30 starts|12 subs). Without him, we wouldn't had finished 2nd and gained promotion to the Championship. Then the first season in the Championship, he scored 22 goals in 46 games (44 starts|2 subs). I ended up finishing 18th (predicted to finish 24th) and he won Young Player of the Year. Also, an added bonus is his young age. Only 20 at the start of the game. I'm hoping to get promotion in a couple seasons and see how he plays in the Premiership.

To conclude, SIGN HIM!