Barrell_10's Network Game

• Thread starter Thread starter Barrell_10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2K

Barrell_10

Reaction score
Im looking to start a new network game tonight!

CLOSED

It will be a Barclays Premier League network game but I am looking for about 4-5 players and using top teams like Chelsea,Manchester United, Manchester City,Tottenham,Arsenal etc will not be allowed.

Nations Selected: England,Spain,Ireland,Sweden,France,Russia,Germany,Italy,Scotland,Croatia,Holland,Norway,USA,Argentina,Brazil.

I have used these leagues in other network games and doesn't effect the game.

Rules:

NO DOWNLOADED FORMATIONS (e.g Play Like Barca Tactic)
NO CHEATING (e.g Corner tricks)
MUST BE COMMITTED

You must make your manager have a Sunday League Footballer reputation if a team like Manchester United approach you, you can take the job but will take time if you have a Sunday League reputation which is why I have said no big teams for users unless you earn it.

We will discuss the days we will play after tonight as I want to get this going quickly.

Teams Available

Aston Villa
Blackburn Rovers-pipi
Bolton Wanderers
Everton
Fulham
Newcastle United-ollieconnolly
Norwich
Q.P.R
Stoke City
Sunderland-Barrell_10
Swansea
West Brom
Wigan
Wolves​

I will judge how many players join by how many are interest

Using Hamachi will send the network name and password in message

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE

Last edited:
I can play whenever but thats why I said I would speak about it after when I have all players and find out when they can do it then get a schedule.

im interested mate unsure whether to be wolves or stoke tho? could you not relegate the relegated teams and have the new PL sides?

im interested mate unsure whether to be wolves or stoke tho? could you not relegate the relegated teams and have the new PL sides?

Yes I done it, I have only done the Barclays Premier League promotions and relegations mate. I'll edit OP

I'll take Everton if ok. But this will depend on the times coz at present only daytimes and the odd night is ok right now. What happens in network games if i can't make it on but others do, does the assistant take over and also when do you click on (if you know what i mean, when everyone has done what they needed to do).

i can only speak from my experence but hopefully its set at forced continue 30 secs after 50% of players have said ok it runs much quicker and doesnt become too much off a drag :)

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

i'll take newcastle now mate if thats ok??

i can only speak from my experence but hopefully its set at forced continue 30 secs after 50% of players have said ok it runs much quicker and doesnt become too much off a drag :)

Ah that sounds cool. never played a network game but i'm a massive fan of FM so you can trust me to be reliable. Although i did try and join a game just now and couldn't connect to server so hoping its not a problem my end.

I'll take Everton if ok. But this will depend on the times coz at present only daytimes and the odd night is ok right now. What happens in network games if i can't make it on but others do, does the assistant take over and also when do you click on (if you know what i mean, when everyone has done what they needed to do).

Yes mate you can have Everton, I will discuss schedules in Hamachi chat when everyone in and also if you are not there the assistant will take control of your games, and I'm not sure what you mean bout the 2nd part mate?

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

i'll take newcastle now mate if thats ok??

Yes mate it will be forced continue 30secs after 50% and yes mate you can have Newcastle

hey could i have aston villa if still available and send me the hamachi details cheers!

Back