Barreto

• Thread starter Thread starter dasty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3K

dasty

Reaction score
Not Edgar Barreto, not Gonzalo Barreto, but just Barreto. This guy is pretty decent and looks class in my game. He's from Udinese, loaned to Bari in the first season. Most of the time can be bought for less than 100k (while he's still on loan). Oh and he have an Italian passport too, so not much of a hassle to get a work permit for him.

Here's a screenshot of him in my game

Never heard of anyone mentioning about him in this forum so I think I might want to share with you all. Cheers.

i have not seen him mentioned on this forum but i have seen him in game, looks decent, never used him myself so i dunno if hes any good

Hes a decent player he was great as a backup on my Bari save and his stats rocketed up, but udinese wanted too much for him though

he is decent, he looked really great on one save was playing for Juve and Brazil, others he fizzles away to nothing, never buy him, is average player at most.

on my save hes not played for brazil and is still at udinese my scouts/assistant manager say hes not good enough for me and hes worth around 8mil

I think theres a Venezuelan guy with the same name who is good aswell.

Back