Barry Bannan charged - DUI

• Thread starter Thread starter W4FC B3N
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1K
Aww, now who will GC fanboy? Back to Albrighton.

can we hide this before GC sees? he will be heartbroken...

Was pretty funny, all that weekend he'd been tweeting how he was super bored and wanted something to do. The on Monday the story was in the news and his twitter account had been deleted.

Hopefully Villa decide on a set punishment for him (or have they?) so he can get back to playing. One of my favourite players at the moment. Darren Fletcher also mentioned that hes been pretty quiet since it happened, hes usually the 'bubbly' one.

Aww, now who will GC fanboy? Back to Albrighton.

can we hide this before GC sees? he will be heartbroken...

You two really do need something to fill your time with.

Meh, silly muppet. He's young, and young people with that much money often do stupid things. He's made a mistake, nobody was harmed, so I'm not going to condemn him for it. Frankly, this transgression is truly minor compared to the kind of stuff other footballers are doing off the pitch.

Hopefully Villa decide on a set punishment for him (or have they?) so he can get back to playing.

Well he's suspended at the mo, so I reckon he'll sit a few games out. That likely means Heskey back in midfield. Joy...

Well he's suspended at the mo, so I reckon he'll sit a few games out. That likely means Heskey back in midfield. Joy...

I know, but does it have a set length etc

Meh, silly muppet. He's young, and young people with that much money often do stupid things. He's made a mistake, nobody was harmed, so I'm not going to condemn him for it. Frankly, this transgression is truly minor compared to the kind of stuff other footballers are doing off the pitch.

I was just trying to look out for you GC ;) :wub:

You need to fill something else other than Barry Bannan.

Don't worry, if his wife keeps cooking you won't have to put up with Heskey much longer...

Pretty stupid, but it seems no footballer has brains these days, never mind common sense.

Emile Ivanhoe Heskey is a brilliant midfielder, one of the best in the country! Why are you annoyed GC!? ;) But in all seriousness, it was a very stupid action and may cost Villa as well as himself. At least he has an excuse that he is young; what excuse does Tevez (refusing to come on) or Ronaldo (crashing his car) have, exactly?

And GC, are you going to start bumming Ciaran Clark next? ;)

Judging from his Twitter, he's in London and will be playing tomorrow.

People have done worse, it's stupid but yeah, he has an excuse, he's young, famous and rich.

Back