Barry Ferguson won`t leave

goonergun435

Reaction score
How can i get barry feguson to go, i have offer him for nothing to club they have rejected i have offered him on loan with no fees and i pay all wages how should i get him to leave look at these screenies.

I wnt 2 get rid of him cos i got moussa sissoko and a regen with pa of 197

sometimes some players will not go, you pretty much have to wait for their contracts to run out, if he has like 2 or 3 years left maybe try be nice to him and offer him a new 1 year contract and then terminate it like 6-8 months later. :D or just keep on offering him out, sometimes an offer will come out of the blue as well.

Most likely he still has a decent value/worth and his age/ability won't match it.

I wouldn't waste money releasing him,keep him on the free list (just incase) put him in the reserves and call him up for diddy games or something.

sometimes some players will not go, you pretty much have to wait for their contracts to run out, if he has like 2 or 3 years left maybe try be nice to him and offer him a new 1 year contract and then terminate it like 6-8 months later. :D or just keep on offering him out, sometimes an offer will come out of the blue as well.

Pun intended? :$

Don't play him,put him in the reserves,increase his training intensity and just make his life miserable.Surely he'll want to leave a club where he's getting battered and bruised. ;)

Offer him out on a transfer of £0. See who's interested in him and look through their squad. Find a backup for a position, offer Ferguson along with some money and you'll get rid of him...

Worked for Fortuné =]

i already offered £0 for him to clubs and nobody made a bid so i am stuck with him

EDIT :he sed in personnel "considering options" and "expecting to leave club in future" why wont he terminate his contract then

Why would you sell Barry Ferguson? He's absolute class.

Right why are you selling him again? He can be a decent player and if you are letting him go on a free and you are willing to put him out on a loan and pay all his wages then obviously you dont need the cash. If you are that desperate to get rid of him, then hold on to him for now, play him as and when you need him (which may be never) and then when he gets sick of not playing regular football offer him a mutual termination on his contract. Like i said though, if i was you i'd wait until someone offers some cash for him.

My advice would be to set his Squad Status to 'Indispensible' and then don't play him. He'll then get worried when he's not playing and then you can tell him you're looking to sell and he'll start looking for clubs.

Right why are you selling him again? He can be a decent player

I've been playing as Birmingham for 4 seasons and trust me, he can't. He couldn't even perform in the Championship when I took over.

Maybe you just don't know how to get the best out of him.

I've been playing as Birmingham for 4 seasons and trust me, he can't. He couldn't even perform in the Championship when I took over.

thats just your management skills.

iv used Barry loads of times for Blues and other clubs and he always puts in performances.

Legend!

4 years? You are only in 2010 in the screenshot <)

a hudson sed 4 years i didnt i sed he wont go like the title sed

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

keep him and sign him as a coach i signed him on a save and talked him into stayin on as a coach he is class

Okay fair play, I'm not saying he's going to be a star player but he's at least lower premiership quality if you play him with decent tactics. Whether your rate him or not, selling him if he doesn't want to go for absolutely no financial benefit is crazy. Have him playing with your reserves to use his experience to the benefit of your youngsters and only bring him up if all your central mids are suddenly stricken down with injury (it can happen). The advice about making him indispensable and then not playing him is a good way to get rid of a player though. I'm just not really into your style of management, i think its a bit wasteful, that doesnt make it wrong though. Each to their own and all that. Have you tried offering him to rangers in a player exchange? They would probably have him and he would be more likely to go. 8-|

Back