• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 5K

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
Bartosz Salamon(AMC) - Brescia Calcio

Mini-Bio
Bartosz Salamon, born May 1, 1991 is a Polish footballer who plays as a midfielder for Brescia Calcio. Salamon made his Serie B debut on May 3, 2008 just two days after his 17th birthday, coming off the bench in the 77th minute of the win against Modena.

Salamon has represented Poland at U-16, U-17, U-18 and U-19 level.

View attachment 59855

In-Game
PA - will be added soon
A very good prospect on FM09, faded into obscurity on FM10, but still has very good potential. A very goo AMC who has electric pace, and good passing. Seems to progress well, which is a bonus.

2014 Screen
attachment.php

Have you signed before? How did he perform?
Comments Below!!
b5pk6a.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a pretty good player, sadly never bought him

He looks like a good young place, would be good to see some screenshots of him in the future from different people, to see how he differs from game to game.

Also, what league's did you load?

Mexico(Premier), Belgium(Pro League), England(League 2), France(Ligue 1), Germany(Bundesliga 1), Italy(Serie B), Holland(Eredivisie), Portugal(Liga Sagres), Russia(Premier), Ukraine(Premier), Spain(Liga adelante), Turkey(Premier), Argentina(Primera), Brazil(Premier). I will get hold of some screens ASAP, but I dont have save in 2014 yet.

Looks like a decent find. Anyone got a screenie of him later on?

Good stats, but his flare(3) might be a serious problem , especially for an AMC

not a huge rating in my game:
in 2011 the last two years he played 27 matches his rating was 6.74, gave 7 assists, in 2012 he scored 5 goals, 5 assists and played 6.88

I always signed him in FM09 but Fm10 i signed him once and he seemed to be fairly rubbish. Signed him for West Ham and he never really played well even in cup and pre season

Added 2014 screenshot, he is at Arsenal.

Back