Basingstoke Town - Blue Square South - Please help with good signings!

FelixDavies

Reaction score
I'm with my home-town team Basingstoke and I wondered what good players I could sign are?!

James Gilpin- Goalkeeper
Botond Antal- Goalkeeper

Martyn Lancaster- CB

Ibrahim Sissoko- CM
Thomas Pinault- CM
Lewis Neal- LM
Tony Bedau- RM

Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu- ST
Phil Younghusband- ST

Thank you very much!

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

I have managed to give contracts to:

Tony Bedeau (You spelt it wrong dude! LOL!)

James Gilpin

Offered Shrewsbury £0 for Lewis Neal

Thomas Pinault

Ibrahim Sissoko

and Phil Younghusband!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just seems that Botond Antal, Martyn Lancaster and Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu didn't want to come! Nvm! Thanks mate!

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Just signed Pinault! YAY!

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Younghusband rejected me but just signed Bedeau!

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Ibrahim Sissoko just signed

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Gilpin signed!

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Trying to sign Paris Cowan-Hall. Also having another pop at Lewis Neal!

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

I'll be back later with no doubt more signings! I've got a game against Wycombe now I really need a Striker so Paris Cowan-Hall would fit in PERFECTLY! Laters, guys! Thanks soooo much!

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Byyyyyyye!

Nice to see some of those players joining you. For those who rejected, try again when January comes, and they might be more interested.

I play as Basingstoke too :D

Go to the country Reunion. They are basically all free and they are good enough for League 1 and so they completely destroy the conference south. If you go onto into Reunionese clubs there are hundreds of gems.

Joris Di Gregorio
Patrick (possibly Patrik) Vaz
Gorree
***** Robert
***** Topp
Cedric Besson
Mosa
Guichard
Marseille
Traore
Farro
Caro
Bonnell
Songaro
Hammani
Bade
Alexis Nikolas

These are just a handful of players I rate, there is many more. If you need any particular positions then just ask and I will chuck some more names at you :)

(I think) You will need to have loaded players from Europe to get these.... or more specifically France, Reunion and Luxembourg

ps. you can offer them all half what they ask for, and still get them.... i would recomend throwing out the whole of your normal team and youth...

Last edited:
THANK YOOOOU! Do you live in Basingstoke too then mate. You don't have to say because you never now the people out there?!

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

New game! - Still Basingstoke

Right, I have started a new game!

Now I have started a new game and signed:

James Gilpin (Epic young 'keeper)

Martyn Lancaster (DC, signs in November 2010 from Miami FC)

Ibrahim Sissoko (Very good 22 year old possible League 2 player. MC)

Thomas Pinault (He does a job possible BSP player MC/AMC)

Tony Bedaeu (Can deliver a good ball, used as a AMC and Playmaker! Only good at BSS maybe Okay at BSP)

Phil Younghusband (VERY strong and quite good, possible BSP player even League 2. Used as a Poacher)

Also I found one of the BEST players possible to sign at BSS, Paris Cowan-Hall used to play for Rushden before moving to Portsmouth then being released I managed to snap him up! I use him as another Poacher it works quite well. And he links up extremely well with Bedaeu playing deadly balls in! Very deadly and composed in front of goal! Scored a 40 yeard SCREAMER against Reading who are 4 leagues above more than good enough to play at League 1 standard or even Championship and in about a season he could be a bench-warmer for England (LOL!) Anyway he's an extremley talented 19 year old. Very experinced for somebody only 9 years old than me!!!

---------- Post added 23/08/2011 at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was 21/08/2011 at 06:51 PM ----------

James Gilpin- Goalkeeper
Botond Antal- Goalkeeper

Martyn Lancaster- CB

Ibrahim Sissoko- CM
Thomas Pinault- CM
Lewis Neal- LM
Tony Bedau- RM

Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu- ST
Phil Younghusband- ST

Joris Di Gregorio
Patrick (possibly Patrik) Vaz
Gorree