jowsey

Reaction score
Hi i don't know if there is a certain topic but i'm going to post this i'm going to be abit adventerous sorry if my spellings bad i'm starting in the belaraus league the top one 'highest league' and i'm going to be the best team in the league BATE now i don't know what the rules are over there ect

What to achieve ?
well idon't know im allready in champions league i'd like to dominate the league cups ect and in maybes 20-30 years win champions league ;);) i joke
anyone ever played this league any advice and who should i sign my budget is : 300K

Can it be done?

thank you !

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:03 PM ----------

THANKS ALOT PEOPLE FOR THE ANSWERS :(

PEOPLE HAVE POSTED POSTS AND GOT ANSWERES IN MINIUTES I ONLY ASK FOR A LITTLE ADVICE!!oO)

Last edited:
KEEP BRESSAN AND RODIONOV

theres a brilliant centre back from Naftan names Verkhovtsov id try and get him

KEEP BRESSAN AND RODIONOV

theres a brilliant centre back from Naftan names Verkhovtsov id try and get him

Thanks alot for answering, i will keep bressan and rodinov they look like vital players to the team,
Verkhovtsov looks quality mate i'm trying to sign him!

no bother

my last save was with BATE brilliant team as the league has an awfully low standard, so it is easy to win

i got to the Europa League Quaters - Lets hope you can do that :)

Also, try and keep Niackhalyk(sp), wonderful winger. Look to clubs like Lyon, Shakhtar, and so on, get some loans. Look at Ewerthon(ST), free agent and awesome.

i got to the Europa League Quaters - Lets hope you can do that :)

I'll try thanks alot i'll let you know..

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Also, try and keep Niackhalyk(sp), wonderful winger. Look to clubs like Lyon, Shakhtar, and so on, get some loans. Look at Ewerthon(ST), free agent and awesome.
He looks a keeper

as for Ewerthon he didn't want to come :/

How do i do one
and have you done one before?

yes mate, you just press the home button

scroll down ---> FM Stories----> New thread give it a title like ----> Belarusian Destruction - A Bate Borisov Story

Then Create a scenario like maybe the manager has left due to family reasons or sacked for a certain reason. Take a look at this link and get some ideas from my Chesterfiel story

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f116...n-to-england-with-chesterfield-fc-t69663.html