Batuhan Karadeniz

• Thread starter Thread starter ajh-1992
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 4K

ajh-1992

Reaction score
I've just signed this guy from Besiktas for £12.5m, I can't find any other threads about him and I'm just wondering what everyone else thinks of him.

I'm gonna get Milevskyi to tutor him and slowly feed him into the team as a target man.

So yeah, just wondering how he's turned out for other people and whether I've done a good bit of business or just thrown away £12.5m.

;)

he is on my shortlists, i have never had him before but he has a lot of potential, i have watched him and his stats dont seem to improve too much via the AI for Besiktas, hopefully he can do the job for you :D

I signed him on a previous save at the same time as Sercan Yilidirim. He did fairly well but i wasn't blown away if im honest. I paid £10.25m for him and felt id over-paid so i think you might be a bit disappointed. Hopefully he'll turn into a gun for you though. Keep us updated mate. 8-|

I signed him on a previous save at the same time as Sercan Yilidirim. He did fairly well but i wasn't blown away if im honest. I paid £10.25m for him and felt id over-paid so i think you might be a bit disappointed. Hopefully he'll turn into a gun for you though. Keep us updated mate. 8-|

Ahh I see, I'm not expecting much for the next season or two, he'll only be a bit part player really... Hopefully he will come good for me after that though.

I'll keep you posted, I've got exams this week so it might be next week before I can get back to you ;)

Sold him too , i loaned him alot in 2 years , and he didnt play that good, he's now having a blast at newcastel in my game...

Just to keep everyone posted...

Not the bet start to his career at my team.

Firstly he refused to be tutored by Milevskyi, then he's complained that he can't settle in the area.

The only way is up!

I've signed him a couple of times, as he has really good potential according to scouts but he has never took the step up to the Prem and always ends up a bit of a flop. Good luck though!

Yeah i thought that might happen. He did EXACTLY the same to me - even with Milevskiy. If i was you, i'd wait for a decent offer to come in and i'd get shot of him. He'll become a bad influence on your squad. Unfortunately you probably stand to make a loss. Can i recommed Loic Remy as a decent signing? He signed for Celtic on loan from Man City last season and scored 28 league goals (Stopped Adebayor from getting top scorer for me- gutted). Hes went back to the prem this season and scored 8 goals in 8 matches. Seems to do all the things Karadeniz should. 8-|

Yeah i thought that might happen. He did EXACTLY the same to me - even with Milevskiy. If i was you, i'd wait for a decent offer to come in and i'd get shot of him. He'll become a bad influence on your squad. Unfortunately you probably stand to make a loss. Can i recommed Loic Remy as a decent signing? He signed for Celtic on loan from Man City last season and scored 28 league goals (Stopped Adebayor from getting top scorer for me- gutted). Hes went back to the prem this season and scored 8 goals in 8 matches. Seems to do all the things Karadeniz should. 8-|

Well, to be honest... I brought him on for his debut at half time when I was 1-0 down against Sampdoria. He scored twice and essentially won the game for me.

Having said that, he needs to change his attitude otherwise, like you say, he'll become a bad influence on the team.

Also, Loic Remy has just signed for Bayern Munich on my save.

Ah right he'll probably be hella pricey at the moment then. I wouldn't go busting your nut on him. I just thought perhaps the same had happened on your game and you'd be able to bring him in on the cheap. Im all about the bargains, old boy, all about the bargains. 8-|

To me it looks like you've thrown your money away, he doesn't look too good. But you'll find out soon enough.

I've bought him before. More of a business investment for the next couple years, but I didn't buy him for as much as you did, in the 10M range??!!!
You can play him a little, as a back up. Not an extraordinary player but good enough for my 2nd division Borussia Monchengladbach team (2013-14). Made some decent profit afterwards reselling him.

Oh dear... I think I'll definately be looking to ship him out ASAP.

Everytime I have signed him, he has acted like a grade A ****, so refuse to sign him anymore.

looks like u just wasted 12.5 million

hopefully u can gt some of that back though

looks like u just wasted 12.5 million

hopefully u can gt some of that back though

Hopefully I can recoup at least half of that back. I'm not too bothered though, I was given 30m+ to spend from the board and I've only signed him and a bench-warming centre back for 4m. :)

Back