richiboy281sg

Reaction score
I have uploaded this tactic as it dominates every other team.
ive won the champions league and domestic league every year using it. im now starting season 2021/22

maybe you should put some ss up your tactics and league and tell a little about your tactics if you want people to try it

previously uploaded wrong file.

how do you screenshot?

training - I use attacking movement, with general training handled by assistant manager.

Taking screenshots

To take a screen shot of FM 2014 you can either:
Press “Print Screen” and then paste the image into paint.
You can also use Alt + Printscreen and it will screen the window you are using (oir the window thats on top of everything else)
You can press Alt+F9 FM will automatically save a screenshot (in PNG format) in your Documents/Sports Interactive/Screenshots folder.
Taking screenshots

To take a screen shot of FM 2014 you can either:
Press “Print Screen” and then paste the image into paint.
You can also use Alt + Printscreen and it will screen the window you are using (oir the window thats on top of everything else)
You can press Alt+F9 FM will automatically save a screenshot (in PNG format) in your Documents/Sports Interactive/Screenshots folder.
Uploading Screenshots
There is a number of different website you can use to upload images to! Here is a couple:
www.imageshack.us
TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing
In my opinion the site listed are in order of popularity and ease of use.

Inserting images onto forum
To put your image on the forum to show other members the screenshot you can either:

Full Size image
Put the direct link inside . This will make the image full size:
Posted Image

Thumbnails
On some sites such as www.imageshack.us you can have a special link that puts the screenshot on the forum as a thumbnail and the member can click on it and see the full size image. This saves a lot of room and in some cases can also make the page look a lot clearer and neater:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Just a link
ImageShack - Hosting :: capturejk1.jpg

FINAL TACTIC VERSION. USE THESE GUYS I WIN EVERYTHING.

UNABLE TO GET SCREEN SHOTS AND THANKS TO TRYING QUARANTINED MALWARE ON LAPTOP. IM UPDATING THESE FINAL VERSION TO TRY, USE THEM OR NOT ITS UP TO YOU BUT I WIN EVERY COMPETITION I ENTER.

you mean you created a tactic that lets you dominate Europe as Bayern in 2022?? **** bro! Hope SI don't find out!