Bayern - Inter 2nd leg CL (15. March)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sass101

Reaction score
Quite interesting that there weren't a thread for this, so this is the thread. As the game is already going I'm not going to work on the OP, it'd take too much time. Mods can edit it if they want.
So, discuss.

I would recommend working on the OP before a mod sees this... Otherwise I'd say you're in a -puts sunglasses on- ****** situation. Just some friendly advice.

Mike. is gonna be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed...

Champions League last 16 second leg
Venue: Allianz Arena Date: Tuesday 15 March Kick-off: 1945 GMT
Coverage: Updates on BBC Radio 5 live, live text commentary on BBC Sport website, and live on Sky Sports 4

Bayern Munich have no new injury worries before the second leg of their Champions League last-16 tie with Inter Milan which they lead 1-0.
The German side go into the contest on the back of a 6-0 win over Hamburg in the Bundesliga on Sunday.
Inter's Brazilian defender Lucio has a leg injury but is set to travel.
If the former Bayern player is unable to play then either Ivan Cordoba or Cristian Chivu will partner Andrea Ranocchia in central defence.
Forward Diego Milito was included in the squad, but is unlikely to play because of an injury, which means that Goran Pandev will probably partner Samuel Eto'o in attack.
"This is just like a final, and if we play like Inter we can replicate that great result," said Pandev, whose side beat Bayern 2-0 in the 2010 final in Madrid.
"We've got to attack Bayern from the opening minute and score to put pressure on them."
"They won [in Milan], so why can't we win there?" added Eto'o. "With all due respect for such a great club, we can do it."
Inter struggled to a 1-1 draw against Brescia at the weekend.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/9424164.stm

Inter just scored. Not sure who, but it came up on the screen in the United game.

Status
Not open for further replies.