kizwob786

Reaction score
Just got my my better laptop fixed. And just started a new save with Bayern. Never really played a german save, anyone know any gems I could sign? Thanks

Depends... What positions do you need?

Vaclav Kadlec from Sparta Prague is a must have! Complete beast after a season or two. Usually available for 950k-1.5m.

First of all you have a team that's already capable of dominating the Bundesliga almost at will. You could do with some youngsters to provide a lil bit of extra squad depth, and do not forget your reserve team plays in the 3. Bundesliga, and your youngsters can get competitive games in your reserve team, provided you prevent them from being relegated.

Vaclav Kadlec - Sparta Prague (Must sign)
Ishak Belfodil - Lyon
Kevin - Zaragoza
Gary Cahill - Bolton (Provided you are looking for a CB. He's the best I've ever had)
Sergio Araujo - Boca
Hulk - Porto (Immense player! Scores alot and gets alot of assists. Played best as AMR inside forward)
Neymar - Santos
Lucas Gaucho - Sao Paulo
Christian Eriksen - Ajax
Robert Lewandowski - Dortmund (If possible. Scored 27 in 30 apps for me in his first season. Finished PL top scorer)
Andriy Yarmolenko - Dynamo Kyiv
Caio - Botafogo

Here you have a few, chose as you like and if you like :)

Last edited:
Vaclav Kadlec never performs for me ever i dont know why? And so does Neymar.. None the less ill try sign youngsters and do what athe said. Are their any German youngsters you know of? And Ill look into signing Caio

Last edited:
Vaclav Kadlec never performs for me ever i dont know why? And so does Neymar does.. None the less ill try sign youngsters and do what athe said. Are their any German youngsters you know of? And Ill look into signing Caio

Kadlec works best as a poacher, and Neymar works best (in my opinion) as a AML inside forward.

Lewis Holtby - Schalke (never bought him myself, but I've heard he should become decent)
Mario Gotze - Dortmund (If Dortmund want to sell to you, not sure. Class player though. A little bit older , 18 or 19 at game start)

Those are the only two I really know of. Can't say I'm to experienced with German players.

Vaclav Kadlec never performs for me ever i dont know why? And so does Neymar.. None the less ill try sign youngsters and do what athe said. Are their any German youngsters you know of? And Ill look into signing Caio

Hummels, Toprak, Stefan Bell, Danny da Costa (Random attributes), Patrick Herrmann (Random attributes), Mario Götze, Lewis Holtby, Marko Marin, Kevin Grosskreutz, Lars Bender, Sven Bender, Philipp Klement, Nils Petersen, Deniz Naki, Shkodran Mustafi...

Those are off the top of my head, but they should do. I'm probably forgetting many other good youngsters, though.

Hummels, Toprak, Stefan Bell, Danny da Costa (Random attributes), Patrick Herrmann (Random attributes), Mario Götze, Lewis Holtby, Marko Marin, Kevin Grosskreutz, Lars Bender, Sven Bender, Philipp Klement, Nils Petersen, Deniz Naki, Shkodran Mustafi...

Those are off the top of my head, but they should do. I'm probably forgetting many other good youngsters, though.

I'm shocked that I forgot all those. Especially Hummels who is in my Liverpool team.

But yeah, those are all great youngsters. Danny da Costa can develop into a great player.

i bought badelj, rafael toloi, kadlec, niakhaichyk (sp), juhasz and bressan for my bayern team first season to back up the main stars, worked a gem :)

ps - train juhasz as a striker = best defensive forward on the game ;)

Thanks everyone. Never even knew about half of those German players!

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Im thinking about buying Peniel Mlapa his stats look immense for a 19 year old! does anyone know how much he develops?
Credit to Raikans thread about him other wise wouldnt of found him

Thanks everyone. Never even knew about half of those German players!

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Im thinking about buying Peniel Mlapa his stats look immense for a 19 year old! does anyone know how much he develops?
Credit to Raikans thread about him other wise wouldnt of found him

Well, he just scored against me. Twice. He hasn't developed much but most of the time it's the AI's fault, since it doesn't really tutor youngsters properly nor does it get them any games (10 games in 2 seasons speaks for itself). May be worth a punt.

I would, however, recommend Nils Petersen from Cottbus if you're looking for a young striker.

Thanks just put a bid in for Mlapa. and Petersen is already in my team (Using LFC marshalls update)