• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Bayern Munich are keen to sign Chelsea defender Alex, BBC Sport learns.

More...

the guy could kill you with one of his shots lol

You already got Boateng, stay off! :P

EDIT: Maybe I should actually read the article next time, disregard above statement.

Last edited:
wont be missed too much if he decides to leave tbh, cant see him being much more than a squad player next season due to our purchase of Luiz

wont be missed too much if he decides to leave tbh, cant see him being much more than a squad player next season due to our purchase of Luiz

I doubt that, still a very good player, had to come for luiz because he was so bad against us. You need 4 good defenders, and he is nearly as good as terry

We may now have Luiz but I still do not want to see the back of this man :( He doesnt only help Chelsea defensively but he also helps us attackingly with his fair ammount of goals thanks to his wonder shots and headers <3. Do the right thing Alex and stay a blue <3 please

I doubt that, still a very good player, had to come for luiz because he was so bad against us. You need 4 good defenders, and he is nearly as good as terry

Indeed. Luiz has looked pretty shaky at times, expected when recently getting into a new country, but could sink or swim yet.

We would be stupid to sell Alex especially as we just sent Bruma on loan for 2 years.

I am scared now if he will go or not :( Atleast if the chels are going to let a defender go let it be Paulo or Bosingwa not Alex!

I'd be gutted if he leaves. If he does then I'm pretty sure we'll buy Godin. I'd say Alex is probably better than him, but Godin is younger, which I'd say is the one positive. On a non-Chelsea note - Alex would be great for Bayern.

Seing as how **** the Atletico Madrid defense have been I would not like Godin at Chelsea. I know there are 4 defenders on the pitch, but still.

Does this mean Bruma will get a chance? Oh wait. ;)

I agree he is very good but our next year CB partnership will be Terry-Luiz.... Luiz will definetly take some time to adapt to the PLM and we can use the money from Alex's transfer to buy a younger CB who we can develop to partner Luiz one day

I agree he is very good but our next year CB partnership will be Terry-Luiz.... Luiz will definetly take some time to adapt to the PLM and we can use the money from Alex's transfer to buy a younger CB who we can develop to partner Luiz one day

But that means you have no experienced Centre-back to partner Luiz or Terry should one of them become injured. Good backup is essential, it's a big part of winning the Premiership and challenging in Europe. Selling a proven decent centreback for a long term prospect would not be a good move.

But that means you have no experienced Centre-back to partner Luiz or Terry should one of them become injured. Good backup is essential, it's a big part of winning the Premiership and challenging in Europe. Selling a proven decent centreback for a long term prospect would not be a good move.

we got Ivanovic to cover....

so that leaves 3 and he also covers right back, would leave yourself very short at the back

obviosuly we are going to be in the market for a new RB, well according to me atleast as Bosingwa is not cutting the mustard currently and we need someone to cover the RB position and we have been long-term admirers of Van Der Wiel plus Luiz is capable of playing all across the back 4, we will definelty buy a new CB if Alex leaves and PVA is good enough cover for Cole

so if Alex leaves....

we still have

Ferreira
Terry
Luiz
Ivanovic
Cole
PVA
Bosingwa (probably will be sold we buy a new RB)
New RB (hopefully Van Der Wiel)
New CB (Godin hopefully)

Back