Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Story with competition?

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, that's 20 people.

NO MORE ENTRIES PEOPLE

I've added to the rules that you are NOT allowed to choose goalkeeper attributes unless you ARE a goalkeeper, so all you outfielders who've chosen them as weaker attributes please edit your post and choose another one, thank youu :)

Once I've made all your players, I'll make a new thread for the story.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE!

I'll need to know which you guys prefer by the time I start. Theres 20 of you and only 9 people hvae voted.

I won't lie, some of you guys are muppets :$ I need these things from these people...

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Come on guysss

Last edited:
Paul ****
Code:
First Name: Paul 
Second Name: ****
Common Name: Paul ****
Date Of Birth (day and month only): 16th March 
City of Birth: Beijing (China)
Nationality: Chinese
Club (Scotland, England, Germany, Spain, Italy, France): Liverpool
Preferred Squad Number: 9
Height (CM): 167
Weight (KG): 65
Right or Left Foot: Right
Strongest Attributes (6): Finishing, Dribbling, First Touch, Pace, Acceleration, Composure  
Weakest Attributes (6): Tackling, Marking, Heading, Jumping, Aggression, Corners 
Favoured People (3): Daniel Oakes, Michael Ofori, David Villa
Disliked People (3): David Moyes, Phil Neville, Gary Neville
Favoured Clubs (3): Liverpool, Barcelona, Oxford Utd
Disliked Clubs (3): Everton, Man Utd, Cheltenham Town
Ethnicity (1): Asian
Hair Colour (1): Black
Personality (3): Sportsmanship, Pressure & Ambition
Preferred Moves (3, optional): Gets Into Opposition Area, Likes to Break Offside Trap, Shoots With Power
Position: FC (Natural), AMC (Accomplished), AML (Accomplished)

Paul I really don't see how I can make it any clearer. Please, look at the post above yours...

..and maybe invest in some glasses.

Ok gaffer
ill have natural fitness as a weakness instead of off the ball

Ok gaffer
ill have natural fitness as a weakness instead of off the ball

Didn't think there was anything wrong with yours? Off the Ball isn't just a GK attribute.

First Name: Michael
Second Name: Dale
Common Name:
Date Of Birth(day and month only): 11.04
City of Birth: Carmarthen
Nationality: Wales
Club(Scotland, England, Germany, Spain, Italy, France): Arsenal
Preferred Squad Number: 20
Height (CM): 180
Weight (KG): 80
Right or Left Foot: Right
Strongest Attributes( 6): Penalties, Long Shots, Strength, Stamina, Passing, Positioning
Weakest Attributes( 6): Corners, Free Kicks, Long Throws, Crossing, Influence, Creativity
Favoured People(3): Cesc Fabregas, Arsene Wenger
Disliked People(3): Ashley Cole, Cristiano Ronaldo
Favoured Clubs(3): Arsenal, Espanyol, Swansea
Disliked Clubs(3): Tottenham, Manchester United, Chelsea

Ethnicity: Northern European

Hair Colour: Dark Brown

Personality: Ambition, Loyalty, Professionalism

Preferred Moves: Tries Killer Balls Often, Runs With Ball Through Center, Shoots From Distance

Position: MC [natural]; AMC, DM [accomplished]

LOL sorry, only just read :$

Ok, that's 20 people.

Burkie7: You put your height in foot and weight in stones instead of KG and CM. England is not a club. You can't use a goalkeeping attribute as one of your weaker ones. Forward and Striker are the same thing.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Come on guysss

Sorry I don't know my exact height and weight in KG & CM so if you can just put it closest to what I said if not just give me any weight and height, Sorry for Club Manchester United, Ok for weak one Passing, And then for second position I'll have AML. Sorry for the delay I caused

Sorry I don't know my exact height and weight in KG & CM so if you can just put it closest to what I said if not just give me any weight and height, Sorry for Club Manchester United, Ok for weak one Passing, And then for second position I'll have AML. Sorry for the delay I caused

Good stuff, no problem

edit: sorry just read op and didnt count 20

Last edited:
It's because I live in Armadale but it was just incase you can't use that I put Livingston.

Ok, that's 20 people.

Mally: Driven isn't a personality option. There is a list in the OP, check there and replace Driven or you'll have just the other two.

My bad mate, put Adaptability then please..

Thanks to the above who've responded :)

The poll..... :S 10 for each. GEEEEEEEEY. I don't know what to doo. Any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Didn't think there was anything wrong with yours? Off the Ball isn't just a GK attribute.

No he put Off The Ball in both Strongest and Weakest attributes. It can only be one or the other.

Thanks to the above who've responded :)

The poll..... :S 10 for each. GEEEEEEEEY. I don't know what to doo. Any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

No he put Off The Ball in both Strongest and Weakest attributes. It can only be one or the other.
go with the one the mod voted for :p

Bump.

Nile, SwineFlu, FM10Spurs, fix your mistakes so we can continue, thanks.

Bump.

Nile, SwineFlu, FM10Spurs, fix your mistakes so we can continue, thanks.
fm10spurs has been perma-banned. it was The Shots (already serving a 30 day ban) on a dupe account

fm10spurs has been perma-banned. it was The Shots (already serving a 30 day ban) on a dupe account

Yeah just saw that, I vm'ed Mike since he's online asking if he wanted to take part, which I assume he does as he posted :p Then we can get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.