be a superstar (fm 2011)

jackmoszkal

Reaction score
i know its been used but im bringing it back

Many footballers have dreams about being the best and achieving everything when they start in football. For some it happens but others it doesn’t. In this sign-up I aim to get a number of users to create a player who will then strive to achieve that greatness in football. The main aim of the sign-up is to make as many appearances as possible. Through all first team League, Cup and International matches. Obviously it wouldn’t be a good challenge if it was just based on appearances. Therefore I will also give points for your players scoring goals, winning player awards, winning trophies, becoming a captain.

I will be an unemployed manager and update the game through that.

All I need from you is to complete the sign-up form below and then I shall add your players to the game and take screenshots. To make it fair all players will have the same CA (140) and PA (175). But you can choose your own stats. Players will also have the same reputation which will be set at 100 for world and 125 for current and home.

All players will start off as frees which will add some randomness to the game.
Every Players professionalism will be set to 20. Every player will also have their manager stat at 20 and the rest at none. No players will be allowed to be goalkeepers either, sorry. All players will also have their date of birth year at 1992.

Sign-Up Form
Player Name:
Position:
Date of Birth: / /92
Nationality:
Height:
Weight:
Footedness:

Each player can decide what points to give to each attribute. Here’s how it will go.

There are 7 person attributes and you have to distribute 50 points between them.
There are 17 mental attributes and you have to distribute 100 points between them.
There are 9 physical attributes and you have to distribute 50 points between them.
There are 16 technical attributes and you have to distribute 100 points between them.
You can also choose 3 preferred moves. List 1 and List 2.

Remember 20 is the top points you can have for each attribute.

The Scoring System

League Appearances: 1 point
Cup Appearances: 2 points
International Appearances: 5 points
Scoring a League Goal: 1 point
Scoring a Cup Goal: 2 points
Scoring an International Goal: 5 points
Keeping a Clean Sheet in a League Game: 1 point
Keeping a Clean Sheet in a Cup Game: 2 points
Keeping a Clean Sheet in an International Game: 5 points
(This is only for defenders).
Getting an Assist in League Game: 1 point
Getting an Assist in Cup Game: 2 points
Getting an Assist in an International Game: 5 points
Getting a Man of the Match in any game which I am counting: 2 points
Scoring the Winning goal in a Final: 10 points
Winning Player of the Month: 5 points
Winning Young Player of the Month: 5 points
Winning Player of the Season: 10 points
Winning Young Player of the Season: 10 points
Winning Player of the Tournament: 10 points
Winning Young Player of the Tournament: 10 points
Captaining your side: 5 points
Becoming Club Captain: 10 points
Becoming your International Sides Captain: 25 points
(You will gain the same points for each season that you hold the possible captaincy).
Winning a League Title: 10 points
Winning a Domestic Cup: 5 points
Winning a European Cup: 10 points
Winning a International Cup: 15 points

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask .

up to 20 people first come first serve and i will update the results every week​