Craig2231

Reaction score
Been thinking about this for a while, so thought lets give it a try
Be a Football Tycoon - The Challenge
So, here's the deal, You are a businessman who is also fully qualified as a football manager.

You start off with with a kitty of £10,000,000 (easy) or £6,000,000 (hard)Go out and take control of a team who's club value is less than your starting budget - can be any nation you wish

Once you have chosen your team, the remainder of your budget will be your bank balance (I.e. if you take over a club which is worth £4,000,000 then your bank balance will be £2,000,000(hard)) use FMRTE (or the editor beforehand) to implement this.

Once done, you have 5 SEASONS MAX with that club, once they are up YOU MUST RESIGN, NO MATTER HOW WELL YOUR DOING Upon leaving, immediately check the clubs estimated value. This will be your next kitty (I.e. if you left when they were valued at £15,000,000 then you would have £15,000,000 to spend on your next club, same with if you left and they were only valued at £3,000,000 then that will be your budget for your next club)

Only clubs that are advertising new managers can be 'bought'

Rinse & Repeat.

Special Rules:
You can resign before your 5 seasons are up if you wish
If you get sacked, whatever the clubs value is at the time, use that as your next kitty
If your club gets taken over, use the amount that the new director(s) paid for the club as your next kitty
If your club goes into administration, YOU MUST RESIGN

Special Challenges:
Good Sale - 'Sell' a club for £100,000,000
Good Profit - 'Sell' a Club for 5x the amount you originally 'Bought' it for
Good Purchase - 'Buy' a Top division club
Multi-Millionaire - Amass a fortune of £250,000,000
Fan Favorite - Finance the clubs record transfer (Must be over £20,000,000)
Financial Expert - Take over a club with a loan debt of at least £50,000,000 and clear it
Savior - Take over a club in the lowest division and 'sell' it for at least £250,000,000 after 5 seasons
Gutted - Lose £50,000,000 with one club
Billionaire club - 'Sell' a club for over £1,000,000,000

Good luck and enjoy, any suggestions would be nice :)

Last edited:
Seems like alot of work in the editor for me

dragons_den.jpg

I'm out.