• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 79730

I for one have watched lee evans live but the look on pepe reinas face when that ball hit the beach ball and went in made me laugh harder than anything in the history of the world. What do you guys think of the goal

I was to busy being a glory supporter to watch the game sorry

i watched this analysis show on sky one and it showed this poor 10 year old kid punching the beach ball onto the field, now everyone knows who he is i feel so sorry for him lol

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

I was to busy being a glory supporter to watch the game sorry
grow up mate it was a friendly debate and we both gave our opinions now quit it

i watched this analysis show on sky one and it showed this poor 10 year old kid punching the beach ball onto the field, now everyone knows who he is i feel so sorry for him lol

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

grow up mate it was a friendly debate and we both gave our opinions now quit it

Friendly XD

It was a pure and utter freak goal but all this nonsense about a replay? are they serious?

It was a pure and utter freak goal but all this nonsense about a replay? are they serious?

They talking about a replay did not hear that, was a mental goal you try to do that again a million times and you would struggle to get that outcome

lol liverpool do need gerrard and torres it sucks really, i read this article in the times about a month ago and it has rafa benitez 10 biggest flops in the 10 to 1 order they are
Josemi
Alvaro Nunez
Fernando Morientes
Jan Kromkamp
Mark Gonzalez
Craig Bellamy
Ryan Babel
Charles Itandje
Jermaine Pennant
Robbie Keane

wont be no replay, FA won't allow. The goal shouldn't have stood but it was quite funny.

ya, pretty unfortunate, although hilarious
sorry to go off topic, why are ye saying Danny is a glory supporter?

lol liverpool do need gerrard and torres it sucks really, i read this article in the times about a month ago and it has rafa benitez 10 biggest flops in the 10 to 1 order they are
Josemi
Alvaro Nunez
Fernando Morientes
Jan Kromkamp
Mark Gonzalez
Craig Bellamy
Ryan Babel
Charles Itandje
Jermaine Pennant
Robbie Keane

don't go into one of these dicussions wher one fan says"djemba djemba" another will say "kleberson" it has been argued too many times.

He thinks is you support a good team you are a glory supporter

there will not be a replay, i dont know if you guys saw the sheffield united balloon goal a few years ago against man city, it was in the cup and Joe Hart was surrounded by balloons, Luton Shelton had a shot and hart tried to save the balloon lol, but at least benitez aint crying about it like some other managers would

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

He thinks is you support a good team you are a glory supporter
u ever gonna drop it mate, it was a friendly debate, if u dont get over it dude thats just sad

who said their should be a replay?

Was on Sky Sports news today,some sections of the media were calling for it to be replayed,but i just seen the FA have stated it won't be the case and the result will stand,Sky Sports have confirmed it just now!

Of course their won't be a replay. at the end of the day it was an incorrect reffing decision. if they had a replay for this they would have to have a replay for every game that was influenced by a incorrect reffing decision. so basically every other game.

Thanks kevdo. Idiot media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back