Beageley

Reaction score
this is the first tactic ive uploaded im not a master tactician or anything was just watching the world cup and i tend to make formations of teams how i interpret them to be playing, in this instance brazil. since ive started using it which was only 6 matches ago in my liverpool save ive won all 6 scoring 18 goals and conceding 6, during which i played city away and chelsea twice at home and my team still arent fully familiar with the formation yet. not had too much time to test it as i say but thought id share it anyway. i would like to see how a bottom/midtable team does with it but im too into my liverpool save and dont have enough time to do so myself at the moment.

i use best tactical knowledge coach for opposition instructions and as for player instructions just give each player what i think suits the individual and play them in the best role i think, although i would assume the DLP-D, IF-A and FB-S are essential.

View attachment 369563View attachment 369562View attachment 369561View attachment 369560

i would be very grateful to anyone who tries it