Because he's worth it...?

• Thread starter Thread starter iDood
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3K

iDood

Reaction score
I'm in my fourth season and this rather odd regen has popped up. Supposedly a centre-back, but still very young, his stats have confused me, somewhat. Having attained various scout reports on him, I am told that he will become a world-class centre-back, and he has the highest potential ability of all the players that any of my nine great scouts have found. I'm in serious need of a centre-back, and so this could be a very good signing, as AC Milan only want around £2.1 million, but I am wondering, has anyone had experiences like this, where a player has good stats at a young age, but for a completely different position?

Yes, I have this young talented wing back, I had to retrain him to be a full back because I don't have any use for a wing back.

He is a very good set peice taker :)

not that great at defending though...

Last edited:
So do you think there's a chance that the lad on my game could become a good centre-back, or would I have to retrain him to make him effective?

I think he will naturally start to gel into a centre back as long as you give him an evenly balanced training schedule... make sure you keep set peices training because he will be like the next sinsa mihajlovic. (Other than the fact he was a left back).

but id you dont have regens you can only go to a certain date....

Yeah Yeah no regens means shorter game ply. We don't want that, so be grateful for the regens they keep are game alive.

I'm in my fourth season and this rather odd regen has popped up. Supposedly a centre-back, but still very young, his stats have confused me, somewhat. Having attained various scout reports on him, I am told that he will become a world-class centre-back, and he has the highest potential ability of all the players that any of my nine great scouts have found. I'm in serious need of a centre-back, and so this could be a very good signing, as AC Milan only want around £2.1 million, but I am wondering, has anyone had experiences like this, where a player has good stats at a young age, but for a completely different position?
end of the season, team usually produces one or two good player, if u train them pretty good, they will become really good.
btw what skin is this, looks good (H)

I think if you have a good training schedule, and some good coaches, u can retrain this guy easily. But patience is the key.

sometimes player becomes suck, in the start of the season coach report says he will be good player but end of the season player becomes more likely to offload. sometimes give him chance to play first team game and training is main.

i have a regen CB, he's a pretty decent defender but has a FK rating of 18,

He looks well worth a buy there would be no harm in retraining him into a different position you can never have a player who is too versatile by the way what skin is that? looks awesome

I had a regen come through my youth system at Celtic. A CB with Marking and Heading 16 but Tackling only 10. Still hes the Scotland U21s Captain

He looks well worth a buy there would be no harm in retraining him into a different position you can never have a player who is too versatile by the way what skin is that? looks awesome

it's the Klasa skin

Back