Joshhh

Reaction score
Redknapp moves to Qatar in move which shocks the footballing world!

HarryRedknapp.jpg

Redknapp will be missed at White Hart Lane

In what is one of the biggest coups in world football, the Qatar royal family have convinced legendary manager Harry Redknapp managing their national side is the right project for him to undertake. With rumours of a recent bid for Manchester United the country is cash-strapped, and with Redknapp on a reported £4,500,000 a year it was an offer he couldn't refuse. The move comes just months after the 2022 World Cup was handed the country, with the Qatar football association having this to say:
"We are a country with huge ambitions and we believe Harry is the right man to make us a nation to be feared in the footballing industry. Yes, we have never qualified for a FIFA World Cup but we intend on qualifying for the 2018 World Cup and making our mark.

Levy: Search is on for new manager!

Levy.jpg

Levy will stop at nothing to get the right man for the job.

The vacant managerial position at Tottenham is very much the center of English football fans' attention. A club with a good chairman, a club on the up with huge potential.. any man who gets the job will have a weight of expectation on his shoulders.
Here are the odds for the next Spurs manager:

Ruud Gullit 3/1
Ian Holloway 12/1
Sam Allardyce 16/1
Jamie Redknapp 23/1
Mark Hughes 28/1
Josh Malin 57/1

With Ruud Gullit clear favourite many pundits have already began to write off other candidates.​

gullit.jpg
Gullit has expressed his desire to take over at Tottenham

Levy: Expect the unexpected..

spurs_logo.jpg

In what has been the talking point of the summer, Daniel Levy has thrown in yet another twist by claiming he won't appoint the manager with the best reputation, but the manager with the most determination and desire for the job. After the claim, rookie coach Josh Malin, who was appointed by Redknapp a mere 4 months ago's odds have risen from 57/1 to 18/1, more when we get it at www.skysports.com/news

Very Good OP Mate! Will Be Interested In Following this! keep It Up! :)

nice OP buddy

Cheers mate, will update soon :)

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Malin appointed Tottenham boss in surprise of 2011 so far!​

ssn169.jpg

After a shock departure, Tottenham have once again shocked the world by appointing rookie coach as their new manager. His journey started 4 months ago when he won a competition held by Redknapp for a new first team coach and has since impressed Levy with his football knowledge and tactical contribution. Despite Levy's praise and joy at the appointment many Spurs fans were quick on critisicing Levy's judgement on who will be the man to take the club forward. Here are a few Tottenham fans' views on the new manager:

"I can't believe it, from one of the greatest managers around to someone I've never heard of, Levy's got it all wrong, we needed someone like Gullit to guide us through Europe and to push for a top 2 finish but instead he gives us some kind of rookie coach!

"I know alot of other Spurs fans aren't happy, but if Levy's been impressed with his tactical knowledge and input then he's got to have seen something positive in him. I've got faith in him, a rookie manager, he's gonna' try new things and could lead us to something new. We'll have to wait and see but I can see many fans' eating their words."

Nice start mate KIU good luck ;)

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Arsenal fan taking the spurs job though :O :p

Nice start mate KIU good luck ;)

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Arsenal fan taking the spurs job though :O :p

Lol cheers mate, and I know I fancied a change and never been these before so I thought I'd try them ;)

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Pre-Season Update

SpursDefoeGET_468x321.jpg

Tottenham 9-0 Tottenham Reserves
Pavlyuchenko x4, Modric, Lennon, van der Vaart (pen), Gallas

Tottenham 6-1 Rio Ave

Defoe x3, Hutton, Bale, Crouch

Tottenham 6-1 Panafiel

Pavlyuchenko, Khumalo x2, Bale x2, Modric

Tottenham 3-0 Naval

Crouch x2, Pavlyuchenko

Tottenham 2-1 Aberdeen

Pienaar, Woodgate

Tottenham 2-0 San Jose

Modric x2

Tottenham 2-0 Stockport

Lancaster, Parrett

Transfer Update!

Sky-Sports-Transfer-Center-800_2474516.jpg

Ins

Alex Chamberlain £2,500,000 - The highly rated youngster signed for Tottenham after they beat off a host of other top flight sides including Chelsea and Manchester City to complete the signing of the 16 year old.

Scott Parker £16,000,000 - The most expensive signing of the lot for Spurs as they raided rivals West Ham to take skipper and talisman to White Hart Lane and he could prove to be a key player in the season for Tottenham.

Juninho £300,000 - The former Lyon star joined Tottenham on a 2 year deal from Qatar based club Al-Gharrafa, he will provide good cover for the likes of Modric and Van Der Vaart and offers tonnes of creativity and a wide range of passing.

Outs

Jermaine Jenas £4,800,000- The tireless midfielder has joined Premier League rivals after being deemed surplus to requirements at White Hart Lane this season, the move came after the arrival of Scott Parker and Juninho.

Giovani Dos Santos - Loan Fee £500,000 - Athletico Madrid were quick in snapping up the young winger after new manager Josh Malin decided one more year of being loaned out would aid his development as a footballer.

Excellent pre season mate and transfers are looking impressive, Alot of money spend on Parker though, he is a quality player and should live up to this price tag! liking the story, keep it up!

Excellent pre season mate and transfers are looking impressive, Alot of money spend on Parker though, he is a quality player and should live up to this price tag! liking the story, keep it up!

Thanks mate :) update in around 5 minutes

Thanks mate :) update in around 5 minutes

Okay mate will look forward to update although won't be able to read it until 10ish! can you look at my story please? About Alan Hansen making his managerial début :D

Tottenham kick season off with a bang!

View attachment 136627

Spurs started a new Premier League campaign against big spenders of the summer Aston Villa. Scott Parker was handed his Tottenham debut in midfield along side summer signing van der Vaart whilst Modric came in on the left wing in place of the injured Gareth Bale.

Tottenham started the game well spraying passes from left to right, bringing Lennon and Modric into the game at every oppurtunity. The dominance payed off when they got the break through on 15 minutes when Crouch latched onto a Scott Parker header to slot home past the onrushing Brad Friedel. The lead didn't last long though as Spurs' old boy Darren Bent smashed one in from 25 yards giving Gomes no chance. The game looked to be heading for a draw until new boy Juninho replaced Parker and made an instant impact tapping in from a Jermaine Defoe cross, the game now in Tottenham's control. It was Defoe who wrapped up all 3 points when he calmly rounded Friedel to put into an empty net.