• West Ham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wigan

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deGers

Reaction score
So I've decided I'm going to take over one of the teams in the Premier League. I want to ultimately make them the best team in Europe. I've yet to decide who to be, so I thought I'd open a poll and let you guys choose!

I haven't stuck with many stories, because I haven't had any motivation to do them. But now I feel this is kind of a challenge. A fun challenge. It isn't a really hard challenge, but it's a fun challenge.

I won't be doing a story, it will be just showing progress. For obvious reasons, I won't take over one of the big teams. By big I mean Chelsea, Man United or Man City. The other 17 I don't mind taking over.

Cheers, and remember, to get voting!

May call me biased, but Liverpool

Obviously not in the best of places at the minute, but with their history, tradition ETC would be a good effort to get them challenging on all fronts again!

you could obviously have a harder challenge, but this has a real life story behind it aswell :)

@LFCMarshall Cheers for the vote, Liverpool have 2 votes already! I agree, it makes it a bit more realistic with a team like Liverpool, rather than a team like Reading or Wigan.

Once enough people have voted, I'll ask the mods to delete this thread and I'll start the progress on another thread.

I will close this poll between 12-12:30 as I want to start the story soon. Arsenal and Swansea have 1 vote each, Liverpool have 2.

Another vote for Swansea puts them on 2 votes, aswell as Liverpool. Poll closing very soon.

voted swansea as sinclair is my favorite player outside of man utd haha :)
good luck with your story mate

Need someone to vote for either Swansea or Liverpool. It is now only out of those 2.

Cheers for the votes guys! This thread will close once someone has voted for either Swansea or Liverpool.

Back