• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4K

Who is the best Young Wonderkid Scorer?

• Total voters

Paniri

Reaction score
Let's build a little project here.

The idea is to assemble as many players "before and after" screenshots as possible with some notes and tips that could help the progress of the player.

How to take a Screenshot?
Press here for a Detailed explanation.

In order to keep the order, lets make some guidence rules for this thread:
- Do not add Regen players. (Regen players are Virtual players.)
- Keep it clear & clean and detailed.
- Try to post both "Before" and "After" screenshots.
- Only "After" screenshots possible as well.
- Most add the years that he played under you and made the progress.
- Please add natural players and not ones that were involved with cheats.

Thanks for the cooperation,
and Good luck!

Last edited:
Perhaps an obvious one, but don't post regen players in this thread either.

maybe put up what training you used, how much they played etc or who they played for e.g. if you bought them but sent them out on loan?

To stop you guys from wasting your time before you even start. All the players you named in that pole have randomized PA. Every game they will be different. Don't even bother.

LewSpaz, I do prefer that people will add that kind of detailed information, but i think it's too much to ask. I think.. no?

Novox, Before i even start to reply,
The post is not related to the thread.

The idea of this thread is to show the general potential.
For an exemple, Marco Verratti is a player that with any simple training schedule he will be a great player.

The idea of this thread is to give general view on their progress for as many players as posible.

Last edited:
OK i be the first screen shot now this kid is 16 at the start of the game and on my save i have bought him to both my clubs i have been at and i don't use a certain training i let players mature at the own rate and let them have an idol in this case i used gerrard as an idol for this kid.

Marco Verratti

age 23 position amc nation italy

View attachment 85930

Now the next one i have found is harry kane all you spurs fans will know him i have not trained him the computer has done here is a picture of him.

Age 23 position amc cf england​

Another player on your poll i have never bought so would have no idea on how to train him but here he is in 2016.

Abel hernandez Age 26 Position striker Uarguay

View attachment 85933

Iker Muniain again i have never bought so i would have no clue on how to train him but this is him in 2016.
View attachment 85934

Iker Muniain poaition striker amc nation spain age 23​

Last edited:
Nice idea for a Thread mate,will be keeping an eye on this to see which players turn out the best

I will have some Lyon players to share with you when i have a moment free. One season in and ive developed a few players; Lloris, Lamine Gassama, Clement Grenier, Miralem Pjanic, Alexandre Lacazette and Maxime Gonalons. Better crop of youguns than Arsenal.

Back