jonezie

Reaction score
Hi All,

After i have taken the mighty Wrexham AFC to the dizzy heights of the premiership ive decided to begin a new games unemployed, i dont know what to expect yet (maybe Man Utd will come knocking) *Wishful Thinking*
I will update with club information, transfer budgets, etc when i get a job...

Hope it all works out for you :)

good what rep did u start as

I did the same thing earlier, finally got my Potenza side from Serie C/2 to Serie A so i started a new game for now.

Began unemployed with Semi - Pro rep, and Hyde United FC in the Blue Square North offered me the job. :)

I began my game with Sunday League Experience,

Im also manager of Hyde United, lol

Ive brought in about 5 players, Such a strict budget though
ive released a couple of older players with bigger wages and im now able to offer a better wage to players on free's

Pre-Season was pretty medicore with mostly bore draws,

Oh well il post up some screenshots in the morning and explain better, too tired right now...........over and out!..zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am doing the same, Automatic experience, unemployed, it's now November and no job.. I'm excited! :D (Leagues: England, France, Germany, Italy & Scotland - Yummy!)

I began my game with Sunday League Experience,

Im also manager of Hyde United, lol

Ive brought in about 5 players, Such a strict budget though
ive released a couple of older players with bigger wages and im now able to offer a better wage to players on free's

Pre-Season was pretty medicore with mostly bore draws,

Oh well il post up some screenshots in the morning and explain better, too tired right now...........over and out!..zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I started in Ireland Jan 2009(offered job mid Feb) so i've not got an off season with the team yet....but Chris Simm is beasting up front...26 goals in 32 games.:D

I signed Stephen O'Flynn and use him on the left wing and sometimes up front, he's a constant performer for my Hyde team so if you need a player for one of those positions look him up.

Yeh, Chris Simm is a quality player. Very consistant goal scorer for me.

i did that in my last game and i didnt get a job until april where i got burscough very hard wen u cant do anything as its so late in the season...good luck anyway mate

yeh, but i was lucky enough to get offered the job in the last week of the august transfer window :D. by the way trotman do you come from wales as you support cardiff city ? ( i support the mighty reds of Wrexham AFC) :S lol

yer im from wales lol premiership here wecome i think.

Currently doin a hayes & Yeading Thread.