Belgium Promotion League Crash dump

Storm master

Reaction score
Hi all,i added Promotion league in editor,which is fourth level of belgium football.I test nation rules and it says that rules are valid,i saved editor data and load FM.Before playing this edited league,i always testing the league to check everything is working.I choose one club and start the game.I set to go to holiday until june 2010,but there is a problem.In april 2010 crash dump window appear,i dont know why that happened because nation rules are valid :'(
Help if you can,thanks in advance;)

maybe its just a coincidence, id try again and see if this is a constant problem or just an unlucky one off

Yeah,i will try again tommorow.Normally,i dont have crash dumps when playing leagues that are not added in editor.So,i give FM one more chance:D Btw,is it possiblee that if you go on holiday for long time that crash dump occur?

yes but its unlikely thats the case, i left my laptop on for 24 hours on holiday indefinitely and came back and was 4 seasons in, not been sacked yet somehow, but it didnt freeze, mind my comp was slow for days after that

Ok,thanks for information m8;)
I know that problem is not in my added league because all rules are valid.So,maybe it is because some graphics(i made club logos for Promotion league).

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

download the new patch
New patch fixes crash dumps?

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Can someone tell me rules of Belgium third division,about relegation and promotion?

Back