Bellamy may miss rest of season

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 282

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Striker Craig Bellamy is unlikely to play for Manchester City for the rest of the season because of a knee injury.

More...

with the money that manchester city have i personally though it was a stupid decision to bring in craig bellamy. with all that money you could have bought so many better players like

david villa
roque santa cruz
amauri
etc

yeah they thought they were class when they signed robinho, a real sign of ambition

then they signed bellamy for about 9m when hes not done much since blackburn

he has been class for us since we got him but he is a ******* sick note thats the main problem. The only reason we didnt get RSC is cause Fat Sam is a C***

with the money that manchester city have i personally though it was a stupid decision to bring in craig bellamy. with all that money you could have bought so many better players like

david villa
roque santa cruz
amauri
etc

But, if you think about it, how many of these good players would have actually wanted to come to the club. Most of these players are at clubs playing well, challenging that sort of thing. When was the last time Man City challenged for things. I believe they bought in Bellamy as a stop gap measure to keep them ticking over until they improved enough to be able to attract these better players. The only reason I feel they got Robinho is because of the money on offer. If he was more ambitious he woulda gone to Chelsea

Back